“Amazing Place- Just as pics”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
2nd Bedroom beds Joined
Patio
The Property Outside
Kitchen
BBQ Grill for that or any occasion
anything you want to do all within reach
Great view of the ocean through one of the windows.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

iananbrow...
“Amazing Place- Just as pics”
Reviewed November 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I love this place. It was 10 minutes or less to everywhere.
The apartment was so awesome. we used our voice to turn on and off everything.
the host was spectacular as well, he was very concern about us enjoying Jamaica and he was always making suggestions and making us comfortable.
I look forward to going back.

Date of stay: October 2017
Jolaja J
“Cozy and breathtaking!”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed staying here!

My friend and I were impressed by the smart home idea so we were already excited to check in, the convenience of not having to get up to turn off the lights or not having to take a door key when leaving the apartment.
The place was very clean, spacious, easy to find and reach. We had our own private entrance and the place to ourselves.

Ian was also very helpful whenever we wanted to know where to go to eat or where to go in the area. I will definitely stay here when I go back to Jamaica.

Date of stay: July 2017
Tobiyah T
Miramar, Florida
“Enjoyed it so much it felt like home:)”
Reviewed February 9, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It was very much like home. The hospitality was genuine; Ian was very helpful, friendly and overall an awesome person. He made my stay more than amazing! I would definitely rental ian's place again.

- Gina

Heyyy! This is Jossee, Gina's friend I also stayed at Ian's place. The stay was very pleasant I had a ball!!! The different sights were beautiful. The beaches and parks were so pretty. Ian took us to nice inexpensive places I love it! I totally recommend Ian's place and his services.

Date of stay: January 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 10, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Patterson looking forward to hosting you again soon. I was happy to assist you in everything you are an amazing person.
Miss Jossee, you are always bubbling with excitement. Please stay strong and happy. Don't ever let sadness take over.
you are a light in dark places.
Roxenne F
“Great experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Ian's apartment is very comfortable and the area is quite safe. The apartment has everything I needed and Ian is always a call away in the evident I needed help with directions or anything else. The apartment is also close to the town which is great. Ian is a fun and sociable person so he will ensure you enjoy stay! Plus, he keeps his word so if he says he'll do something,he will!
For comfort,relaxation and a great time,you should definitely stay at Ian's apartment!

Date of stay: December 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DC
Reviewed October 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: October 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.