“Best Travel Service Experience Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deon's Travel Service Jamaica - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deon's Travel Service Jamaica
Jonesburg, Missouri, USA
“Best Travel Service Experience Ever”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is not our first experience with Deon's service. Each & everytime it's better & better. He knows his business & makes sure his guests are taken care of. He has picked us up at the ship when we cruise & meets us at the airport when we fly. He is very knowledgeable of his country & provides the highest quality of service. If you are looking for a travel experience you will not forget, call Deon & we assure you his tours are a step above everyone elses.

Visited January 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Class travel in Jamaica”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We recently visited Jamaica and was recommended to use Deon for our transportation. He met us at the airport which was a godsend after a nine hour plane journey just to be able to get into a vehicle and go straight to the hotel. his vehicle was clean and fully air conditioned. It was great to get a bit of an insight to what sights to see from him. We used Deon for all our trips and found him to be exceptional, he was a safe and friendly driver, We would certainly recommend him to anyone. He was always on time and his knowledge of the island was great. We most certainly will be using him again on our next trip. Lee and Pauline

Visited December 2013
“Brilliant travel service”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not my first visit to Jamaica but my first trip traveling with two small children, and three adults. Due to the size of our group we needed a travel service as a standard car could not safely transport us. Deon provided great transport, air conditioned, safe and friendly. We used the service to commute to see family in the country, airport commutes and various other trips. The service was very reliable arriving on time and very reasonable.

We would definitely recc

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Experienced, Friendly, Great Tour guide, Great Guy, Highly Recommended.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Not my first trip to Jamaica, but first time using Deon's Travel service. If you want to explore places in Jamaica, or even get to know some history... Deon's your man (very knowledgable). Every time I go back I will be calling Deon.
Friendly and outgoing guy (who also was always on time). Whether its food you want, sightseeing, partying etc...he is clued up on all. Especially if you are stuck in a hotel and want to get out an explore the rest of the island -Which is highly recommended- as Jamaica is a beautiful island.
I travelled with kids too, who really enjoyed each journey through the different towns and were very comfortable at all times (also cool with the air-con) inside the well kept clean vehicle.
#Paradise
Many thanks Deon!!!! 'IRIE'

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Had a great time in Jamaica”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I used Deon's Travel service to take myself & 4 friends to Dunns river falls, Spanish town, & Ochoa rios while I was in Jamaica. Each time the service was perfect, Deon is a great guy & I'd recommend his company to anyone traveling to Jamaica.

Visited August 2013