“Brilliant travel service”

Add it.
Deon's Travel Service Jamaica
“Brilliant travel service”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not my first visit to Jamaica but my first trip traveling with two small children, and three adults. Due to the size of our group we needed a travel service as a standard car could not safely transport us. Deon provided great transport, air conditioned, safe and friendly. We used the service to commute to see family in the country, airport commutes and various other trips. The service was very reliable arriving on time and very reasonable.

We would definitely recc

Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Experienced, Friendly, Great Tour guide, Great Guy, Highly Recommended.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Not my first trip to Jamaica, but first time using Deon's Travel service. If you want to explore places in Jamaica, or even get to know some history... Deon's your man (very knowledgable). Every time I go back I will be calling Deon.
Friendly and outgoing guy (who also was always on time). Whether its food you want, sightseeing, partying etc...he is clued up on all. Especially if you are stuck in a hotel and want to get out an explore the rest of the island -Which is highly recommended- as Jamaica is a beautiful island.
I travelled with kids too, who really enjoyed each journey through the different towns and were very comfortable at all times (also cool with the air-con) inside the well kept clean vehicle.
#Paradise
Many thanks Deon!!!! 'IRIE'

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Had a great time in Jamaica”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I used Deon's Travel service to take myself & 4 friends to Dunns river falls, Spanish town, & Ochoa rios while I was in Jamaica. Each time the service was perfect, Deon is a great guy & I'd recommend his company to anyone traveling to Jamaica.

Visited August 2013
west virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have been using Deon Hall for 3 years for transfers, shopping trips and "off the beaten path" excursions. He is safe, knowledgeable, courteous, spot on time and reasonable.
Our first time out with Deon we had no idea of where we wanted to go but knew we wanted to see "the REAL Jamaica". Deon did that, we saw parts of Jamaica I'm certain few, if any, tourists had ever seen before and it was simply amazing!.
We highly recommend and will continue to use Deon Hall every time we visit Jamaica

deonhall_txi AT hotmail DOT com 876-371-2845