“Had a great time in Jamaica”
Review of Deon's Travel Service Jamaica - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Deon's Travel Service Jamaica
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I used Deon's Travel service to take myself & 4 friends to Dunns river falls, Spanish town, & Ochoa rios while I was in Jamaica. Each time the service was perfect, Deon is a great guy & I'd recommend his company to anyone traveling to Jamaica.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have been using Deon Hall for 3 years for transfers, shopping trips and "off the beaten path" excursions. He is safe, knowledgeable, courteous, spot on time and reasonable.
Our first time out with Deon we had no idea of where we wanted to go but knew we wanted to see "the REAL Jamaica". Deon did that, we saw parts of Jamaica I'm certain few, if any, tourists had ever seen before and it was simply amazing!.
We highly recommend and will continue to use Deon Hall every time we visit Jamaica

deonhall_txi AT hotmail DOT com 876-371-2845