“Not Real Fishing.”

Deep Drop Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Drop Fishing Charters. Deep Drop Bottom Fish or Troll. Swim/Snorkel. Enjoy the day at sea.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I wanted to go out and get a fishing rod and reel in the fish. We basicly sat in the boat, watch the them bait the fish, let us feel the line and hit the red button when they thought they had a fish.. Wow....such excitement? NOT! For the money it was not what was expected. Trolling....I know what trolling is all about, it's not speeding the boat up and having fishing lines out. Trolling is a relaxing, slow boat and enjoying the excitment of catching a fish on your own.

Totally disappointed with this trip. Too much to pay for sitting in a boat and watching them do all the work. The pictures they took....you held the fish close to the camera so it looked really big. One was ok....but the others, small. Stated on their website "had some rod benders" OMG! Don't make me laugh! NOT!

Don't plan on going to the bathroom in that dinky boat. Scary and my man used the ocean facilities.

The boat was the "Lucky B*stard"........wasn't lucky or fun for me and my friends.

8  Thank Kt E
Fishing_Charter, Owner at Deep Drop Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Your Husband Trim Trout reserved our bottom fishing charter from our website which clearly says we fish a 30 feet center console open fishing boat. Photos of boat are on website and Facebook page. We have porta-potty in the forward cabin which was offered to all guests.

Prior to boarding you and your group was offered the opportunity to abort the trip and everyone still want to go.

Your husband booked a bottom fishing charter of which lots of lovely fish was caught ( please see pictures on our website ... trip dated January 3, 2014) including a huge Amberjack. Over a dozen fish was caught.

We troll at 7 knots for Tunas of which none strike that day.

I am sorry you found it in your heart to submit such a review after "Thanking Me" so much at the dock --- even hugging --- and leaving a tip...

Best of luck to you in life.
Howard Martin, Captin

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Early morning fishing trip with Captain Howard and crew.
On time pick up from our hotel and a great mornings fishing.
Deep drop fishing impressive - we were catching fish every time !
Trolling on the way back to the dock, and fishing success then too.
Captain Howard organized for the restaurant at the dock to cook some of the fish for us. Fresh tuna sashimi, then steamed red snapper - amazingly good.
Definitely recommended

1  Thank dborch
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Family catching on this charter. Their website speaks the truth 5 minutes from dock fish on!!
Captain Howard Martin sincere honest fishermans Captain as well as his Mate Manowar aka Stinger aka Frigate they are my Brothers!! You will not be sorry booking these men can't wait to hear when his shirts are for sale You need to see them to understand.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Captain Howard is the best! My husband enjoys fishing so I was looking for the best fishing trip I could find for him while on our honeymoon in Jamacia. Captain Howard had the best prices and was so responsive! I had to change dates and times and it was so easy! He worked with me, emailed me right away and made the experience a memorable one! The beautiful blue of the water, sun, music, drinks, snacks, your loved one and a great Captain to talk to..what more could you ask for! A must in Jamacia. Close to Sandals Royal Caribbean too! The only boat you should be fishing off of in Jamacia is Captain Howards! I would 100% recommend him and if my husband and I go back to Jamacia, he will be the first person I call! Thank you for a great day Captain Howard!

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My son, daughter and I booked a fishing excursion with Howard and Manowar. We were a little concerned since the last time we went deep sea fishing we had all gotten sick and not caught any fish. Not to worry -- we caught 22 fish in about 1 1/2 hours and no one got sick! Howard is very experienced and knows where to find the fish. He also takes every step to ensure his guests have a good time from the start to finish. Here is a summary of our trip:

-Picked up at resort promptly at 6:00 a.m. in transportation arranged by Howard.
-Were met at the yacht club by Howard and Manowar with drinks and snacks.
-On our first line drop, we caught multiple fish from both poles.
-We moved around a bit and had caught 22 fish by 8:30.
-We decided to do some trolling for a while to see if we could hook something that way. We didn't stick with it too long, but it was fun toddling around in the boat for a while.
-We returned to the yacht club, had some drinks while Howard arranged for our fish to be cleaned.
-He then arranged for the yacht club to cook our fish for a reasonable price. It was a fantastic meal and the fish couldn't be any fresher!

Overall, I would highly recommend booking with Howard. You will be glad you did. He will deliver a fantastic experience!

1  Thank OklahomaOKC