“AMAZING Trip! Best Captain Ever!”

Deep Drop Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Drop Fishing Charters. 100% Catch Rate. Great reviews. Eat what you catch. Huge Groupers, Snappers, Jacks, and more. Big Game Trolling Trips for chance at Marlin, Tuna, Mahi, Wahoo's, etc. Most do our mixed trips to get the best of both options. Come catch fish with us!
Hackettstown, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING Trip! Best Captain Ever!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Captain Howard is the best! My husband enjoys fishing so I was looking for the best fishing trip I could find for him while on our honeymoon in Jamacia. Captain Howard had the best prices and was so responsive! I had to change dates and times and it was so easy! He worked with me, emailed me right away and made the experience a memorable one! The beautiful blue of the water, sun, music, drinks, snacks, your loved one and a great Captain to talk to..what more could you ask for! A must in Jamacia. Close to Sandals Royal Caribbean too! The only boat you should be fishing off of in Jamacia is Captain Howards! I would 100% recommend him and if my husband and I go back to Jamacia, he will be the first person I call! Thank you for a great day Captain Howard!

1 Thank Laura J

OKC, OK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fishing excursion”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My son, daughter and I booked a fishing excursion with Howard and Manowar. We were a little concerned since the last time we went deep sea fishing we had all gotten sick and not caught any fish. Not to worry -- we caught 22 fish in about 1 1/2 hours and no one got sick! Howard is very experienced and knows where to find the fish. He also takes every step to ensure his guests have a good time from the start to finish. Here is a summary of our trip:

-Picked up at resort promptly at 6:00 a.m. in transportation arranged by Howard.
-Were met at the yacht club by Howard and Manowar with drinks and snacks.
-On our first line drop, we caught multiple fish from both poles.
-We moved around a bit and had caught 22 fish by 8:30.
-We decided to do some trolling for a while to see if we could hook something that way. We didn't stick with it too long, but it was fun toddling around in the boat for a while.
-We returned to the yacht club, had some drinks while Howard arranged for our fish to be cleaned.
-He then arranged for the yacht club to cook our fish for a reasonable price. It was a fantastic meal and the fish couldn't be any fresher!

Overall, I would highly recommend booking with Howard. You will be glad you did. He will deliver a fantastic experience!

1 Thank OklahomaOKC
Brooklyn, New York
“Best fishing experience in Montego Bay”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

First time drop shot fishing over 1000 ft of crystal clear Jamaican water with Captain Howard on the lucky b. Hands down the best experience I had fishing in the Caribbean sea, caught over 10 queen snapper, 5 goldeneye snapper, and a 50lb amber jack on the last drop. I had great assistance from both experience fisherman, Howard martin and Man O War. If your in the area, definitely check out this charter boat 100% catch rate.

Saint Paul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Fishing”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband is the fisherman in our relationship, I pretend to be one but had no idea what to expect on this excursion. What an amazing morning! Howard and Manowar took us out and showed us such a fantastic time. We caught more fish than we had imagined, I caught a huge Grouper (Manowar "helped") and a few Queen Snapper. My husband did well also. Howard and Manowar are so knowledgable, helpful and fun. When we got back to the Marina we were able to have our own catch prepared for lunch which is something I've never experienced before. It was fantastic. Howard also arranged for us to be picked up and driven back to our resort so we had nothing to concern ourselves with but having a great time fishing. We already decided that the next time we return to Montego Bay, we will return to Deep Drop too. Great charter, great fishing, great staff, great day! I highly recommend!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Amy M
Sarasota, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Eye popping fishing!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

What a great time fishing. The captain and first mate were very attentive and lots of fun. I highly recommend this charter.

Visited October 2013