“Great private sightseeing of Jamaica!”

Daina Taxi & Tours Private Tours
Jamaica Dunn's River Falls And Ocho Rios Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #33 of 110 Tours in Montego Bay
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great private sightseeing of Jamaica!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went by myself w my three boys and one of our favorite days, was when Adrian came to pick us up and he took us through some local places and stopped along the road to show us all kinds of things. He was very nice, knowledgeable and entertaining and very service minded. Our goal was Ricks Cafe and the famous cliff jumping! I would call Daina Taxi again any time! -Caroline

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Caroline J

Oxford, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Service. Highly Recommended”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We used Daina Taxi for private transfer service from MBJ to Sandals Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios. E-mail correspondence was smooth and responses were quick. I was a bit concerned with their requirement for at least 50% payment when I made the reservation but in the end, I had nothing to worry about. I paid 50% up front via PayPal and the other half in cash at the airport before we left for the hotel. We were met promptly outside the airport by a company representative and waited just a few minutes for our driver, Chef. He was great. The conversation was good both there and back. On the return trip, Chef arrived 1/2 hr earlier than our agreed time but we did not feel rushed to leave. He explained that he just likes to arrive early in case his guest is ready and wants to go early. We thought this was great service. Overall, the price is the best we've found and the service was fantastic. We will definitely use them the next time we return. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank sandylovnsandals
camarillo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jamaica Mon, bo bo! Gotta come back”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My first time and my GF's 3rd time. Our driver was "Chef" and we left Jamaica with a new friend! Jamaica was a great experience lounging in the twaer and doimng al the different cool stuff. Apparently I am Jamerican cuz I already live the chill Irie lifestyle but this trip just amplified everything and gave a new insight on being cool, chillin and live a nice life. Chef was super helpful, fun and awesome and had tons of great suggestions for our trip. Gonna plan on using him as a driver next time, thanks! Respeck from BadBoy DR!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank deldel82
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“awesome experience with Daina Taxi tour”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My famil and i booked daina taxi for our round trip airport transfer from Montego Bay to Sunset Grande in Apirl. When w got off the plane they our names on a sign, t took us about 5 min to leave, our driver was chef for both trips. He was wonderful and the kids love him 'big up chef Daina Taxi' soon com bak Mon!!!!!!

Jay

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jay W
Valley Cottage, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“good rates but driver did not know where our hotel was!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We used Daina Taxi to travel with just our family from Montego Bay airport to the Riu Hotel in Ocho Rios. I called to set it up, paid online and emailed many times to assure that we would be met at the airport. When we arrived we had to try and find the driver..no signs...who wasn't to be found because he just left with another customer. Now, after flyingfor 3 hours or so the last thing I want to do is wait in the hot sun for a driver. Well after 15-20 minutes or so a driver showed up. He was very nice, told us about sites on the way, history etc. but drove right by our hotel and into heavy town traffic extending an already long trip to the hotel..almost 1.5 hours ..another 40 minutes. ..Not a great way to start a vacation.Pick up at the hotel to the airport was fine..on time driver and fast trip. So..I guess 50-50 on the rating??

Visited March 2013