“Enjoyed the ambiance”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Dining area
Seacastles condo
Tennis Courts
Seacastles Condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

linda f
baltimore
“Enjoyed the ambiance”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I fully enjoyed. The ocean breeze, sunrise and sunset is amazing. I arrived and met with the proper keeper. She was very helpful and gave guidance when needed. The property is quiet and peaceful. The views are amazing. I was free to walk the property. Sunrise and sunset is spectacular. There is access to a small beach. There's not a lot of people on the beach. It is good for solitude and meditation. Traveling about was very easy. I used taxi service at times. I also had friends there to pick me up and show me around. Security is very friendly and helpful as well. I fully enjoyed having the kitchen. There was plenty room and I felt right at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and peacefulness
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 24, 2013
Linda Thank you very much for staying at my vacation home. You leave the place so clean. You can rent from me any time, I will give you extra discount. I feel like you are family, thank you.
Carol
Pembroke Pines
Reviewed March 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 17, 2013
I would love to have you back.Thank you for staying at my apartment for your vacation.
Baltimore
Reviewed February 16, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing our apartment for your vacation and we are very happy you had good time, Please feel free to contact me for your next vacation. Thank you.
Carol
Georgia
Reviewed January 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Jan 26, 2013
Thank you Damion for selecting Seacastles Getaway Beach Penthouse for your vacation. I appreciate your business and looking forward to reserve your reservation in the near future.
chicago
Reviewed January 15, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Jan 15, 2013
Thank You Jermaine for your review.. The next time you book I gave you 10% discount
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing