“Adventure off the beaten track.”

Liberty Tours Jamaica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Liberty Tours Jamaica is located in Montego Bay and is license by the Jamaica Tourist Board. We offer customize tour to Hotel Guest and Cruise Ship passengers from Montego Bay,Falmouth and Ocho Rios to hidden gems of Jamaica. Our main goal is share our knowledge of our rich history and culture with our vistors along with a memorable vacation.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

M husband and. Just got back from Jamaica. Ricardo with liberty tours made our trip wonderful. We wanted adventure off the beaten track and we got it. Ricardo knew exactly where to take us from the secret falls to the fire water everything was perfect. He got the best prices and introduced us to the true culture. If we booked through our hotel we would have paid double and gone in heards to see all the tourist traps. We are do glad we choice liberty tours to take us around Jamaica and would recommend them to everyone.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I cruised on Oasis of the Seas last week and toured Jamaica with a young man named Ricardo Riley from Liberty Tours Jamaica. We contracted with him several weeks before to only see exactly what WE wanted to see (which was the Cranbrook Botanical Gardens and the Turtle River Falls a.k.a. Enchanted Gardens). We contracted him based on the excellent reviews he had gotten on Tripadvisor already and we were not disappointed. He was waiting for us at the terminal and his car was very clean and fresh. He answered our questions politely, drove politely and was fun to talk to. Apparently his company is fairly new and he is trying to get it established with customers like my husband and I who really were impressed with him. I also need to add that his english was excellent and we NEVER had a hard time understanding him ( which if you are familiar with most jamaicans that says a lot!) To sum up, we highly recommend this company and Ricardo!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our family can't thank RICARDO enough for the AWESOME adventures we experienced in beautiful Jamaica!! We HIGHLY recommend this company! RICARDO made us feel like royalty! Not only was he knowledgeable & informative, he made us feel safe & secure. He was prompt, gentlemanly, & his English was excellent! RICARDO's new van was clean, roomy, & air-conditioned. We will return to Jamaica to tour with RICARDO next cruise vacation! Liberty Tours is the NUMBER ONE way to 'see & do' this beautiful island! THANK YOU, RICARDO! God bless you!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been revisiting Jamaica for some years now and I though I have done everything that is there to be done. I got in touch with Ricky for may last trip and low and behold he found some new adventures for me and my wife to do. Ricardo promised that the next time I visit there will be more adventures to undertake. Once we landed Rickey got a feel for what we were trying to do and what we have already done, he proposed different things that we can do and worked with our budget. My wife is usually the one that planned our activities but she was more than happy when Ricky took some of that weight off her shoulders and she was just able to kick back and be catered to. Good job Liberty Tours, see you on the next trip.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm really glad we went with Liberty Tours for this trip to Jamaica. It made my life a lot easier, as they planned everything so well for us and all I had to do was show up. I've been to Jamaica before, but this was probably the most relaxing and enjoyable trip, because Ricardo, from Liberty Tours, ensured I had nothing to worry about. I'd definitely use them again.