“Ambiance”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I went on an late night out for dining at the restaurant. The ambiance was such a beauty next to the seashore and live band playing. Great menu list, enjoyed the pasta alfredo.

1  Thank nana89

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I would rate zero but it was not an option. We were over charged, given the wrong order, waited forever and were told the waitress was eating lunch. Food was terrible and we were eaten by misquitos. Worse thing is I am sick and in the bathroom. Don't go there. I pray I will be ok.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I think they overcharged us. I was given the wrong
Order. They never took it off the bill. DON'T WASTE YOUR time.
Stay on your resort where the food is decent

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Fun family place, good food and drinks!Great value for the price, and i will return for sure. Small raeggae band to enhance your evening while you dine with the moon!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My trip to Jamaica would not be completed without eating at chill out hut. The food excellent, the atmosphere beautiful, and great staff especially a young man by the name of Frank. He was very polite, charming and a good host. He made the trip to chill out worth coming back to. Big Up, The Best!!!

1  Thank oneoftheislandfun