“Island Pride was Excellent!!”

Island Pride Day Tours
Belfast, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Island Pride was Excellent!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was an excellent transfer and worth the money as it was only a little more for a private transfer over the public bus. Our flight was delayed and we had no way of calling to alert Island Pride but when we finally arrived they were right outside waiting with a sign. Very clean van picked us up. They made several stops for us along the way to use the restroom and get beverages. They were very friendly and kept us very entertained. We def. use them again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank L K

East Hampstead, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best airport transfer available!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

From the moment I booked my airport transfer, I was confident I had made the right choice in Island Pride. They followed up with a personal phone call to confirm my reservation. We arrived at the airport to a gentleman holding a sign with my name on it. We were quickly picked up by our driver in a very clean and comfortable van. Our return trip was already planned by the service with a pickup time that was appropriate to our flight departure. They were the most professional and courteous people I have ever dealt with. I never had to be concerened with any aspect of my travel to the resort and airport. Book with Island Pride if you want the best price and a hassle free vacation!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank alissa k
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best of the best!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My friends and I recently took our first trip to Jamaica and Island Pride made us feel right at home! In the time it took us to get from the airport to the resort we had learned some of the history and culture of the island and made a friend as well. Morrel was very accommodating and treated us all as family. These are clean cut professionals and good honest people. We will definitely be calling Island Pride when we return!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Kevin H
Wilmington, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best tours service one can get.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

On Wednesday the 20th February i was leaving Jamaica for the united state i call Island pride tours to take me an my son to the air port, They where on time to pick us up the service i got was more than expected,The driver was so friendly to us i ask him for a little stop so i could buy something before i reach the air port and he was so willing to do it i commend him for that.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent choice for airport transfers and tours- HONEST, PROFESSIONAL, KIND SERVICE...BEST DEALS!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My sister and I just returned from a trip to Jamaica. Although our hotel was subpar, our experience with island pride tours was not. From the moment I called to when I met them on arrival and then departed...they were EXCELLENT. Nadine met me at the airport, had a sign with my name, greeted me with a hug to welcome me to Jamaica. Our driver anthony was the coolest guy out there. He was telling us about the island on our 1hr drive to our hotel. I told him I wanted coconut water so he stopped at a stand on the road and bought us coconuts and treated us to sugar cane...now that's hospitality. As I said our hotel experience was not great, and we were going to do a tour to Dunn's River Fall and they had the best rate and the most honest rate. Even when we were leaving I asked Anthony if he could pick us up beef patties. Of course I reimbursed him, but he went out of his way to do this and make my sister a reggae mix.

Remember people in Jamaica, there are a lot of tourists, a lot of scamming going on. Island Pride tours gives you the best and most honest rate. There is no waiting hours for group transfers from the airport. There are cheaper rates but you might have to wait 3hrs before other people arrive to get to your destination or if you do a tour there might be 20 other people with you. I tried to contact a different company and they never called me back, island pride tours called me immediately and then followed up. This is true professionalism and courteous customer service. Also, the people who work at island pride tours want you to have a safe and enjoyable experience....they will take you other places if nearby to your tour. I like more personal experience with a few friends when I tour.

USE ISLAND PRIDE TOURS FOR ALL YOU AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND TOURS!! IT IS WELL WORTH THE EXPERIENCE!!!

(FYI: I'm a new yorker and you know we are very critical, if I'm saying they are excellent then you can bet on it- it's the most honest review you will ever get)

Visited January 2013