“Awesome!!”
Review of JuJu Tours

JuJu Tours
Ranked #55 of 112 Tours in Montego Bay
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I went to the YS Falls and zip lined there and had a blast! We thought George (our guide) was very informational and he took great pictures so we can always remember our trip! He even took us to an authentic Jamaican food place for lunch! Thanks JuJu Tours!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We could not have had this incredible experience in Jamaica with out juju tours and our tour guides Angie and George. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the experience of our lives. They were so great, and only added ten fold to the Jamaican experience. we truly wouldn't have known what to do with out their services!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Angie and George have run the best touring services I have ever seen! Not only are they extremely friendly and knowledgable about Negril and the surrounding areas but the amount of tours they have to offer really can suit anyone, young and old, laid back or adventurous. I went to Jamaica on a strict budget and Angie was able to create a plan that took me on a different excursion almost everyday of my seven day trip without breaking my bank account. I would highly recommend George and Angie to anyone interested in travelling to Jamaica, especially in the Negril area!!! We loved using JuJu tours and plan to return next year!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We had an amazing experience with JuJu tours!

We stayed in Negril, and had one day to go explore... Angi to the rescue. We e-mailed back and forth a lot (she answered all of our questions and provided options).

When we arrived in Jamaica, we confirmed the pickup time at our resort. She was right on time with George; they were both great - we were super comfortable, like we were riding with old friends. We went to YS Falls, and the Black River, had real Jamaican lunch, and went to Pelican Bar. One of the best parts about booking these guys is that you get pictures of everything. Angi dropped off a disc to our hotel the next day full of amazing memories.

Book with these guys - you will be glad you did!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My boyfriend & I recently returned from our trip to Negril & I must say that the best part of our trip was the two days we spent with Angie & George from Juju Tours. The first day we went snorkeling off of Booby Cay and that was the most Amazing experience! We got there before any one else, we were the only ones swiming in the middle of the ocean, with our Captin Seymore, Ang, & George. The water was Crystal Clear and just the Best activity we could have done. The second day we did the west end tour by car and that was a lot of fun as well. We cliff jumped at Xtabi,( I was too scared to do the higher jump) Went to ricks, did some shopping and ate at 2 authentic Jamacian restaurants. 3 Dives was/ is the Best Jerk in Jamacia. The activities were awesome and lots of fun, but the reason Juju tours was so great is that you feel like your just hanging out with friends that are showing the best that Jamacia has to offer. The fact that it was a private tour and not just a large group was also great. I can't wait to go back and look forward to having more fun w/ Ang & George. I Highly recommend Juju tours for the best and Authentic Jamacian experience. There is a reason why they are rated #1!