“Wonderful”

Rose Hall Great House Tour from Montego Bay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Vip Tours is a private tour company located in Montego Bay which offers private day tours to all major and local attractions across the island. Our tours comes with complimentary beverages and our prices are very competitive and includes entry fees to all attractions.
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We went to see YS Falls and Appleton and had a wonderful time! Great service and very educational about the country. I wouldn't have done it any other way. Would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Sydney, Australia
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Patrick is Outstanding”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I engaged Patrick for 3 days to tour as far afield as Black River.

He was the perfect Gentleman and showed us the Jamaica we wanted to see.

His driving was exemplary (unlike other guides we've used) and his commentary on history and what was happening around us was outstanding.

When we return to Montego Bay Patrick will definitely be on our list as our preferred guide/driver.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank RodGarnett
Miami, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Need VIP service in Jamaica”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been using VIP Transportation since October, 2013. Mr. Vassell, has always provided reliable, cost effective, friendly and knowledgeable service to me and any clients or guests I refer to him. He offers nothing short of VIP service.

Visited March 2014
Vicksburg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL TOUR!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Myself and a group of four other women were on a cruise; we wanted to visit Floyd's Pelican Bar. After reading reviews, I contacted Patrick and set up the trip. Patrick was GREAT!! He answered all of our questions, made sure we were safe and was very cautious of our time that we had to be back to the ship. Next time we are in Montego Bay, Patrick will be our go to guide. Thanks Patrick for a wonderful time!!!

Visited February 2014
Albany, New York, United States
“Friendly service, Great with Children, Loacl Knowledge”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was in town for business, but extended by trip with my family (myself, husband and our three young children). Patrick was a wonderful guide and helped arrange trip to Dolphin Cove, Negril. We had an absolutely wonderful trip with him. He is friendly and prepared for children, He stayed with us during the whole trip and even my children felt comfortable and safe with him. Patrick was my driver during the business portion of my trip as well and my kids would run up to him when he was picking me up to hug him. Definitely a class act and well recommended.

Visited February 2014