“my vacation to jamaica”

Book In Advance
More Info
$132.00*
and up
Private Appleton Estate Rum, YS Falls and Black...
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: VIP Tours Jamaica is a private tour company located in Montego Bay which offers private day tours to all major and local attractions across the island. Our tours comes with complimentary beverages and our prices are very competitive and includes entry fees to all attractions.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

my trip to jamaica was graet but what make it more special is the excellent treatment i get from patrick vassel owner of vip travel and tours i had a wonderful time at dunns river falls,rafting on martha brae river,but the best time i had is when he took us to negril to see the lovely sunset .Thanks a million patrick looking forward to see u next year.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"scotchies"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a very good time there in Jamaica. The VIP tOURIST JAMAICA CO. was exceptional. They gave us refreshment and were very professional. I will book with them in the future. They gave us a very very good time. We went to the beach and saw the sunset. I will be back.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My first visit to Jamaica was very exciting, thanks to Patrick. We did dunn's river falls and enjoyed the local foods. We had a great time. Will definitely use VIP Tours again. Thanks Patrick.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My parents where born in Jamaica, and have visited families often over the years, but they have never stayed in the hotels or visited any of the attractions that jamaica has to offer. So this holiday was for them to see another side of jamaica. Patrick who was our very own private vip rep, took us on all our excursions. we visited negrils beaches, Ricks cafe, saw the sunset, went horse riding through the country and also in the sea. which was amazing and scary.(my mum loved it so much she wants to take up horse riding at 65) lol. We went swimming with the dolphins at dolphin cove, saw a shark show, which was funny, played with the sting rays. Climbed Duns river fall and visited the Rose Hall Great house in the day as well as at night. This holiday was just perfect, because we had a great friendly rep who was very knowledgeable on the area and the excursions. Thank you Patrick from me and my family. Hope to see you next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the way to see Jamaica! Patrick and VIP Tours really do treat you like a 'Very Important Person.' Sit back and enjoy the scenery, while enjoying a refreshing beverage, as you are whisked away on your own private tour of the island. Not sure what you want to see or do? Patrick has the inside scoop on the best tours and attractions. He can tell you where to find hidden gems and how to avoid the tourist traps. The prices are very reasonable, and the service very professional. I wouldn't visit Jamaica again without acquiring Patrick's services. He is a fantastic guide!