“What an interesting trip”

VIP Private Day Tours
Luminous Lagoon Night Tour from Montego Bay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Vip Tours is a private tour company located in Montego Bay which offers private day tours to all major and local attractions across the island. Our tours comes with complimentary beverages and our prices are very competitive and includes entry fees to all attractions.
“What an interesting trip”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My first visit to Jamaica was very exciting, thanks to Patrick. We did dunn's river falls and enjoyed the local foods. We had a great time. Will definitely use VIP Tours again. Thanks Patrick.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The perfect holiday”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My parents where born in Jamaica, and have visited families often over the years, but they have never stayed in the hotels or visited any of the attractions that jamaica has to offer. So this holiday was for them to see another side of jamaica. Patrick who was our very own private vip rep, took us on all our excursions. we visited negrils beaches, Ricks cafe, saw the sunset, went horse riding through the country and also in the sea. which was amazing and scary.(my mum loved it so much she wants to take up horse riding at 65) lol. We went swimming with the dolphins at dolphin cove, saw a shark show, which was funny, played with the sting rays. Climbed Duns river fall and visited the Rose Hall Great house in the day as well as at night. This holiday was just perfect, because we had a great friendly rep who was very knowledgeable on the area and the excursions. Thank you Patrick from me and my family. Hope to see you next year.

Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California
“Top Notch”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is the way to see Jamaica! Patrick and VIP Tours really do treat you like a 'Very Important Person.' Sit back and enjoy the scenery, while enjoying a refreshing beverage, as you are whisked away on your own private tour of the island. Not sure what you want to see or do? Patrick has the inside scoop on the best tours and attractions. He can tell you where to find hidden gems and how to avoid the tourist traps. The prices are very reasonable, and the service very professional. I wouldn't visit Jamaica again without acquiring Patrick's services. He is a fantastic guide!

Visited July 2012
Sacramento, California, United States
“VIP Treatment!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

While vacationing in Jamaica with my best friend and my sister, we had the absolute pleasure of having Patrick as our tour guide. He is the best! We spent several days going on various tours and he was always on time, took us wherever we wanted to go and always had refreshing drinks waiting for us. He was very professional and fun at the same time. We had a fantastic time on our vacation and it is largely due to Patrick!

Visited July 2012
London
“First Class Airport Transfers”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

After a long flight from London and all the hustle and bustle with imigration and custom i was so relieved when I stepped out of the arival lobbyand find my VIP TOURS JAMAICA representive, Patrick waiting for me with his VIP LOGO sign.
I was then escoted to the VIP luxury bus which was clean, cool and comfortable, with ice cold refreshment just for me. I was able to choose among red stripe beer, bottle water and real jamaican fruit juice.
I really enjoyed the trip to my hotel, and really appreciated all the tips I received from Patrick on Montego Bay.
This is truly a First Class Operation.
Many thanks Patrick.