“Exceeded expectations - thank you, Kenneth”

Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation - Tours
Ranked #35 of 107 Tours in Montego Bay
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exceeded expectations - thank you, Kenneth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Kenneth: On behalf of our family of six I wanted to thank you for the most enjoyable Maroon Country outing on Friday, July 5, 2013. Ned and I just received our thank you notes from our grandchildren (9 year old Connor and 8 year old Kelsey) and we were pleased to see that they ranked that day as the best of all during our Montego Bay stay. While our goal was of course some rest and relaxation (we all work hard at our jobs and the kids are expected to be good students), I so appreciate that Connor and Kelsey were able to see that there is more to Jamaica than pools and buffets. The arrangements and events that you planned accomplished my purpose and exceeded my expectations. From meeting delightful people such as Samaya and the school children and their teacher, to seeing a great house and learning about that era in Jamaican history, to Ned getting to whack limes from a tree (and Kelsey enthralled with her vast collection of snail shells from the banana plantation), to the natural beauty of the mountains and the incredible Pork Pit lunch - it is a day that we will always remember. If we come back, promise you will take us out again to see more of that area.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank NadeenG

Longview, Texas
“Awesome Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Absolutely wonderful private tour of Jamaica!!! Kenneth was wonderful and so knowledgable. We had 15 people in our group and Kenneth took wonderful care of us. The trip was easy to schedule, Kenneth was easy to find once we arrived and he took care of all the details! Out of all of our cruise excursions, this was by far the best and most personal. Can't wait to go back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Ken can do ANYTHING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I just visited Jamaica on our honeymoon. We booked Ken for a tour, just giving him
a general idea of what we wanted to do. He planned an entire day for us that was unforgettable. We toured and shopped in downtown Montego Bay, stopped at historic spots on the northern coast, and drove up into the mountains to Nine Mile. It was an experience we will never forget. Our time spent in Jamaica would not have been the same without Ken. He made us feel like family from the minute he picked us up. You could not ask for more. Plan everything you want to see and do, or give him an idea of what you want, and Ken will make it happen and give you a unforgettable experience during your stay.

1 Thank JacKey9812
Providence, Rhode Island
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide in the ISLAND!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Ken was so excellent i don't even know where to start! from the moment i contacted him about what we wanted to do to the moment we said bye on our last tour for the week this man was going out of his way to make our vacation one to remember! Ken's services are world class. his communication with me was top notch (he will work with you in every aspect to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for). His vehicle was comfortable and clean on all 3 days of service. Ken is not your average tour guy! This man is well read and well educated! Knows his history (past and present) and knows the Island (including stuff you would not see otherwise) like the back of his hand! he is so bent on making your vacation remarkable is incredible! (he even brought us Red Stripe, Jamaica's Signature beer, because i made a comment about how i did not like the taste of it at the hotel!). Whenever i visit Jamaica again, Ken is the only guide i will trust. if you want a guide that knows his stuff and that would focus on you and not his profit look no further.

1 Thank Octavio G
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Ken made our vacation perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I visited Jamaica with my girlfriend and my bestfriend and his girlfriend. We heard about ken through facebook, and it was THE BEST TIME OF OUR LIFE. Ken drove us all around Jamaica, through the mountains, down to the YS Falls, and the Dunn's Fall, and also took us on a shopping tour. i have no words to describe how good of a service we got. it was MAGICAL. I will forever be thankful for the time he took to show us around and to make us feel welcome.

Thank you for your service KEN. I will see you Soon!

1 Thank Sammy R