“Highly Recommend Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation Tours!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation - Tours

Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation - Tours
Ranked #35 of 106 Tours in Montego Bay
Pensacola, Florida
“Highly Recommend Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Kenneth was an amazing tour guide on our recent trip to Jamaica (visited March 2013)! He was very knowledgeable, and conversational, but wasn't too pushy about it, and let us carry on our own conversations in back (unlike the driver who drove us from the airport to the resort). He was very flexable, and let us manage our own timeline, and decide wherever we wanted to go. We split the bill among 2 couples, and it thought it was a very reasonable price for almost 12 hours of driving/tour.

Go ahead and bring as much stuff as you need, Ken will watch your stuff/or you can lock it in the van. Everything was fine, and we were glad we had our extra stuff.

Our stay was at Sandal's Royal Carribean, and Kenneth picked us up right at the entrance for our one-day tour. His van comfortably fit myself, my wife, and another couple (friends of ours, also staying at the resort), and came ready with a cooler and ice, some Red Stripes and some Rum Punch (made by his wife).

Our tour consisted of a visit to a souvenier shop, as well as a local market in Montego Bay, followed by a trip over the mountains to see the countryside, and a few stops along the way. We then went to YS Falls, which was a great destination, reasonable prices and it was not packed with tourists (we had the falls to ourselves during our time there). After that it was on to the Appleton Rum Distillery for a tour and sampling of several types of rum. To finish out the day, we visited a local coconut stand and then headed back over the mountains to the resort.

Hudson, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful and knowledgeable tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I want to thank Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation for the two separate tours we took with you. Not only were we well communicated with prior to our arrival in Jamaica, we were impressed by the knowledge and the flexibility of our tour done by Dwayne. He is a very professional, kind and friendly.

I did a little research and was torn between doing the hotel tour or booking a private tour. After the reviews I read, I didn't hesistate in contacting Kenneth's and I'm so glad I did.

Day One - Dunns River Falls

We departed on time to Dunns River Falls and were taken along an extended route that included pointing out of various points of interest, along with off the beaten path tours full of information about the country. We arrived at Dunns River Falls and were escorted to the start of the climb by Dwayne. He then waited for us to climb, while watching our things. We had a great time and it was so beautiful. On the way back he made a special stop for coconut water and sugar cane to try.

Day Two - Negril/Rick's Cafe Sunset Cliff Diving

Dwayne greeted us for another Jamaican adventure. We left Montego Bay and drove up into the hills, where he showed us some of the beautiful houses that have a spectacular view of the ocean and surrounding Montego Bay. He again filled us with a lot of information on the various areas we passed through on the way to Negril. He brought us to Margaritaville in Negril where we were free to walk the beach, relax, or do whatever we wanted for a couple of hours. The beaches here are spectacular and the people are totally laid back. We then headed to Rick's for the cliff diving and sunset. This place is definitely one-of-a-kind! So great!

If you are even considering Kenneth's tour, no need to look further! They do a GREAT job and for a fair price.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Me and my daughter flew in to Montego Bay for Spring Break, I had researched so many tours but I kept coming back to Kenneths Jamaican Dream Vacation, all the reviews were excellent I knew I had to go with him..Everyone told me dont go with locals go with a big tour company...My heart said no I am a single mom and I didnt want to be with a big group. I inquired on tours and information from Mr. Ken his response was fast and immediate. I created my own tour. On our tour I learned alot he was patient with me and my daughter every question I had he answered, he was simply amazing very very knowledgable guy... We will book with him again.

2 Thank Tomeka M
Nolanville, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Real Jamaica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We enjoyed a great day with Ken in Montego Bay. We went to off the beaten path places such as the Bellfield Great House, the Pork Pit, and the Rose Hall Great House. We spent the whole day with him and learned a lot of great history information about Jamaica. Ken did everything we wanted and we weren't rushed about like you would be on a large tour bus. I would highly recommend Ken for anything you would want to do as he will setup what you want to see. We will definitely use Ken next time we're in Jamaica. No problem "Mon".

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kenrintx
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent guide.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We recently used ken on a stop for our cruise and he was excellent. He prearranged our entire day for us through phone calls and email prior to our arrival. We had a private tour of a beautiful plantation and visited the mountains it was very informative. Ken can arrange anything you want from fun to history. I look forward to our next visit and will be using him again. If anyone is looking for a private day way from the crowds ken is definitely a great choice!