“Howard "Chris" Scott is the best tour guide in Jamaica!!”

Top Caribbean Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Caribbean Tours caters to those who want to explore the Caribbean’s natural scenery, rich history, ecosystems and nature preserves. Travel through beautiful villages and towns around Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands: Montego Bay, Black River, Ocho Rios, Saint Elizabeth and many more towns.
Belleville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Howard "Chris" Scott is the best tour guide in Jamaica!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We toured with Howard everyday of our "ladies" trip. We felt so safe with him, and he knew everything about the island. We had some things planned but he gave us ideas on other places we should try and we did and they were great. He gives great advice on what to do when going places. He made our yearly "Ladies Trip" the best one we have done so far. If you are going to Jamaica you have to book with Top Caribean Tours and if you are so lucky to get Howard you will be in for a treat. He is such a gentleman. I could go on and on about how great he was but I think you get the gest of it. Thanks Howard for making our trip better than we thought it was going to be.

1 Thank Yolanda G

“Awesome annual girls trip!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Every year a group of me and my girls get together to do an annual weekend girls trip. This year we decided on Montego Bay, Jamaica! Thanks to Howard "Chris" Scott this was a great trip for us! He spent literally the whole entire weekend with us taking us to Dunn River Falls and Ricks Cafe! He made us feel completely comfortable and always had our best interest at heart! I wish we could take him on ALL of our girls trips!!

Grace from Atlanta, GA

Carrollton, Virginia, Usa
“ladies weekend getaway”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Howard was AMAZING! He catered to our every need! He was professional, prompt, knowledgeable of how to navigate the land and extremely attentive. Served our needs completely! Would def recommend Howard to all my friends visiting Jamaica!

Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I had the time of my life!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I were on a cruise to Falmouth Jamaica and went on a tour with the greatest guide ever Howard Scott, we felt so safe and he drove fantastic he took us to allot of great places.he stopped to take pictures over this look out point and took pictures of my family. we went to the falls and told us lots of tips and what to watch out for, then we went shopping and got lots of good deals. we stopped and had lunch at some nice friendly place for jerk chicken at great prices and it was delicious. he seemed to know everyone so I felt at home and at ease. We learned allot about the island he was so nice and went way over and above to help us. this was our best day just because of Howard THANKS!!!!! I can not wait to go back!!!!

Visited March 2013
Toronto
“Good Times in Jamrock”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I had recently visited Montego Bay, Jamaica. Friends of ours who had recently visited the same hotel recommended a tour guide. Based on their recommendation we got in touch with Maxwell of Top Caribbean Tours to arrange a pickup from the airport so we could introduce ourselves and enjoy a relaxing ride to the hotel without having to wait for the shuttle. Even with major flight delays, getting in touch with Maxee was easy and we were able to reschedule the time in advance to avoid hassle for both parties. Upon arrival we were greeted by Maxee who showed up in a clean and air conditioned vehicle, on time at the agreed upon location. Upon arriving at the hotel before the rest of the crowd, we decided to go on an all day tour two days later.
On our first excursion we had the pleasure of tailoring our experience exactly how we wanted it. Maxee recommended a few attractions and we decided to visit Ochos Rios and climb the Dunns River Falls. On our way, Maxee made a few additional stops to show us where Christopher Columbus had first landed upon his arrival in Jamaica and treat us to some delicious jerk chicken. We appreciated that Maxee had educated us about the rich history of Jamaica as we went along. Before climbing the falls we made a stop to go for a romantic trip up the river, which my girlfriend and I enjoyed very much. We were able to save money based on some insight provided by Maxee in preparation for the events as well as save time by going during non-peak tourist hours. Not only we were able to do more in our day, we were also able to enjoy each other’s company on this very private tour instead of fighting off other tourists and burning daylight. We were so impressed with the country, culture and the way we had been treated everywhere that we decided we could not leave Jamaica without another trip to the countryside. During our second outing we went to the luminous lagoon during the night time, which is absolutely a must see to believe phenomenon, followed by some good old fashioned ice cream in a town on our way back.
Without Maxee our time outside the hotel would not have been the same. The cost of the tours was very reasonable and we found it to be a much better deal than going with a bus load of people from the hotel. Maxee helped us with the locals, gave us money saving tips and took care of us as if we were old friends. I want to thank our friends for recommending Maxwell of Top Caribbean Tours and all of those in Jamrock who made our stay very special.

Visited March 2013