“An Enjoyable Day with Howard”

Top Caribbean Tours
Ranked #38 of 101 Transportation in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Caribbean Tours caters to those who want to explore the Caribbean’s natural scenery, rich history, ecosystems and nature preserves. Travel through beautiful villages and towns around Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands: Montego Bay, Black River, Ocho Rios, Saint Elizabeth and many more towns.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

While staying in Montego Bay, we decide to go for lunch at the Ultimate Jerk Centre. A local friend of ours made transporation arrangements for us with Howard (Chris) Scott. Chris arrived at our pre-arranged time and made the drive while keeping us entertained. Along the way, he stopped at the Columbus Outdoor Museum Park, which was very interesting, and used my camera to take several photos for us.

After a very nice lunch, we made our way back to our hotel, stopping first at Rose Hall Great House to have a drink in the bar (we'd already done the tour the previous year). Again, Chris was took some very nice photos of us. It was nice to get out of the hotel for a couple of hours and Chris made it enjoyable for us. We look forward to seeing him next time we're in MoBay!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"trustworthy"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We used this company as a taxi to get us from our hotel to a local restaurant and back. The fee was reasonable, the vehicle decent and Howard and Maxwell were friendly and on time.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Early October I was in Jamaica (JA) for a sad occasion. My boys and I were exhausted after a long walk from the Pork Pit to Drs. Cave Beach. We still had a long way to go before reaching our destination. We were approached by a very friendly gentleman wearing glasses and a big warm smile. He asked if we needed a ride. Exhausted, as we were I said, yes. That is how I meet Maxwell, owner and proprietor of Top Caribbean Tours. As I expected he took me to my desired location, I paid him, and he gave me his card. Although, I have been to JA many times I usually just relaxed on the beach while the boys played. I decided to call him and book a day trip to help me relief some of my grief during my stay. I booked a day trip to Negril. I was taken aback by his timeliness, kindness, patience, and knowledge of the JA. Most importantly, I felt safe while traveling in his clean well-kept vehicle and the trip was cost effective. My boys and I were comfortable and relaxed as he chauffeured us to Margaritaville in Negril where we spent the day. The boys played on the beach while I relaxed in a lounge chair and table that was provided. The staff was attentive and professional. We finished our day trip at Rick’s Café watching the cliff divers and the MOST AMAZING sunset. It was as if the sun was falling into the water. One of my boys even jumped off the cliff. We even saw a rainbow! After our long day in Negril we made it back to Montego Bay without incident. Thank you, Maxiwell for providing such a great experience and superb service. I’m looking forward to doing business with you!! I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!!! ONE LOVE- Gigi

Reviewed November 14, 2012

In January 2012 myself and a couple of girlfriends was vacationing in Montego Bay. Keep in mind we had heard all these horror stories about what not to do in Jamaica. Well to make a long story stort we met Howard "Chris" outside club MargaritaVille Thursday night, Chris became our personal Jamaican tour guide. Chris was very professional, caring and most of all made us feel safe, he had our best interest at heart. Chris made our trip to Montego Bay the BEST TRIP EVER!!!! Chris gave us the scenic tour to Bob Marley's grave and Dunn's River Falls stopping at this little shack for some fried chicken.. Per our request Chris took us out on the town to party with the Jamaicans, an experience I'll always remember. Raping our vacation up with souvenier shopping.

Chris thank you so much for showing us a wonderful time in Jamaica!!! Keep that wonderful smile and genuine Jamaican hospitality.. Your friends from Denver, Co

See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Howard "Chris" Scott was my tour guide when I visted Jamaica in 2011 and he was absolutely the best tour guide you can get in Jamaica. I eventually recommended Chris to friends when they visted Jamaica and some friends of mine went last week (Oct 31, 2012) and came back with nothing but positive reviews of how Chris made their day truly enjoyable during their tour of Negril where they went cliff diving. I would highly recommend using Top Caribbean Tours for any of your future trips to Jamaica and dont forget to ask for Chris. Yea Mon!

1  Thank Keat C