“Now it's false advertisment.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Casablanca Beach Hotel
Ranked #35 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
Reviewed April 26, 2004

We attempted to go to the CasaBlanca this year and when I called for reservations I found out they are no longer all inclusive, no shuttle from airport, nothing great. A room is all you get. No more Peter, Aaron, Victoria or no one. Need to change my review of this place from 5 to 1.

• Stayed: April 2004
6  Thank Nane

Illinois
Reviewed February 17, 2004

Great Memories I stayed at the Casa Blanca in1960and took with me the most wonderful memories. I would like to stay there once more, to relive it all again and show it to my new husband. KKuskis@yahoo.com

Toronto, Can
Reviewed February 4, 2004

Hey, just read the post about the woman who cried! Wow. That's some drama. The hotel is too cool, but it ain't "premiere". Of course it never claimed to be, so why they thought it might be escapes me. It's right on the strip so you are in heart of it all - although I must admit I have never seen any hookers... The rooms vary in quality and size, so I would recommend checking a few out before settling in. (Um, just like you would in any non-chain establishment, in any city of the world. But, I digress...)It is situated right on the water, so each balcony overlooks the sea and it has a great little private beach right beside Doctor's Cave. The hotel is old, and quaint, but it feels real and that's why we love it. If you are not into that, i would recommend forking out the dough and staying at an all inclusive. The old adage you get what you pay for holds true, in sunny Jamaica too. Imagine that!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 10, 2004

I was so surprised when I found this site. I too stayed at the Casablanca last February. Not only didn't I see any rats I laid by and swam in the pool. The hotel is very long and they have 2 pools. They were remodeling the end area and that pool didn't have any water but the one towards the front did. I had a beautiful room #7 that had french doors that opened to a balcony that was right over the water.
The hotel has an old world manor feel and I had a ball. It is a beautiful old hotel that has not lost its glamour. I don't know why they would say there wasn't water in the pool because there was. I will go back again without a doubt.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, TN
Reviewed February 21, 2003

This was probably a grand hotel 80 years ago, but today it is a dump. My wife started crying when she saw the room, and wanted to go home the next day. I talked her into staying the night, but the next morning while on her way down to the dining area for some coffee, she encountered a large rat in the hallway, and saw two more walking along the wall in front of the hotel that keeps the hookers out, or so we were told by one of the guards. I had to take the lid off the toilet tank to flush it. The pool had no water in it while we were there. The room had a musty, dank odor to it. After day 2, the manager asked us how we liked our stay, and was promptly told we were going home early. He offered to let us stay at another hotel around the bay. We accepted, and ended up having a halfway enjoyable rest of a trip. Don't waste your time or money on the Casablanca. There is a good reason why it's not listed as one of Montego Bay's premier hotels !!!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Reviewed October 8, 2002

I have been to the Casablanca many times and I wouldn't go any place else. I check out the other hotels around the Casablanca to see if they can offer more or something better and the answer is "Not even close." If you want to feel like you are going home and you have the ocean in front of your house then the Casablanca is where you want to go. The food is great and the price is even better. You are in the middle of everything there is to do. Don't pass up a chance to take a great vacation and you can afford to stay twice as long than at some of the other hotels.
Marie Evans

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 25, 2002

This hotel is a super hotel for couples and families! The staff are alway's there to help. A great choice!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member