Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Private Montego Bay Shore Excursion to the Blue...
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My family and I went to Jamaica for a week. I have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. I was very impressed with Island transfers and tours. They were waiting at the airport upon my arrival and the transfers were efficient. Isner provided information about the country and the people. We booked 2 more tours and welcomed the efficiency. The tours were private which is convenient with young children. I highly recommend the company and Isner in particular.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,209)
All reviews
"return trip"
in 36 reviews
"reliable service"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 23 reviews
in 23 reviews
"safe driver"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Both Byron and Dennis did a spectacular job. Mr. Powell (Byron), picked us up at Montego Bay Airport with a smile and a cold Red Stripe. The vehicle was extremely comfortable and cool in the heat of Jamaica. He gave us information on the Parishes and different areas. A direct and private airport transfer is the way to go! When you want to do nothing more than relax and get to your resort in a quick but safe manner, Island Transfer is the company to hire. Dennis, the gentleman that picked us up at our resort, to take us back (unfortunately) to the airport was equally charming and pleasant. He too was extremely knowledgeable about the area and told us many highlights of the island. Anyone who is unsure of using this private transfer service, please rest assure! The are all polite, friendly and helpful. My husband and I will use them again, most definitely. I have already recommended them to numerous people.
Thanks very much,
Stephanie and Mike

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I'm extremely impressed with this company - they were extremely prompt. In fact, they were sometimes 30 minutes early, which is perfect for someone like me, who is militaristic about being on time. In fact, Clive and Byron were two drivers we encountered and they were quite pleasant. Would highly recommend them both and this company.

Ironically, I did not go with the transfer set up that the wedding party organized, and boy was I glad I didn't, because that company apparently split during our time at the resort, which caused confusion at the day of departure. Not cool. Last point, I found out about this company from Trip Advisor, and am pleased to confirm the positive comments and recommendation of Trip Advisor.

Travel dates were Nov 6 - 11th, 2013.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I recently went on our honeymoon to Montego Bay, Jamaica. When we decided to go I was concerned how we were going to get from the airport to our hotel (Secrets Wild Orchid). I went online and found Island Transfers and after reading reviews decided it would be better than getting a taxi. SERIOUSLY, the best decision by far. I was sick on the plane ride with a stomach bug and was really nervous to get in a vehicle but Dennis was so understanding and got us there quickly and safely. The vans were so nice and AIR CONDITIONED and it was really nice because it was just my husband and I. It was so nice to not have to worry about it because they were right there waiting for you when you got off the plane. When we left Byron came to pick us up and he was great as well. We had so many questions about Jamaica that I'm sure these guys get asked a hundred times a day but they answer them as if if they were getting asked the first time. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone traveling to Jamaica. Don't forget to tip these guys because they're great:)

See more reviews
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and stayed at a resort in Negril. We booked private transportation round trip from the Montego Bay airport to Negril about a week in advance. We were promptly greeted outside customs and taken straight to our car. Then on the day we left Byron was at the resort exactly when scheduled and we made it easily back to the airport.

Byron was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Jamaica. It was a great drive and he made the time fly by. When we go back we'll definitely use Island Trasnfer and Tours again. We're particularly looking forward to staying in Montego Bay and doing their Coffee Tour!

Can't wait to come back!