“Excellent service and very friendly!”

Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours
Day Trip to Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls from Falmouth
$94.00*
Private Montego Bay Shore Excursion to the Blue Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Transfer & Tours is a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Registered Ground Transportation Company in Montego Bay, Jamaica offering private airport transfers and Tours only. We offer complete transportation packages including airport transfer, sightseeing tours, shore excursions from the cruise ship pier and customized tours from all resort location. Our drivers are trained and licensed by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and knowledgeable professionals who love what they do. We strive to make your experience most enjoyable while visiting our island. Our airport transfer services are second to none. We offer pick up from Donald Sangster International (Montego Bay) and Norman Manley International (Kingston) with drop off at any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels, villas or guest houses. . Your final destinations can be any of Jamaica's fabulous hotels and great houses. We will take you to: Port Antonio -Ocho Rios - Falmouth Cruise Ship - The South Coast - Negril - Montego Bay.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Anyone planning on visiting Jamaica needs to call Byron!! We stopped in Falmouth as one of our cruise destinations and Byron was recommended by a friend. We couldn't have been happier with the service. He was very friendly and told us the best things to do in the limited amount of time we had on the island. We went to Dunn's falls, had jerked chicken at Scotchies, spent some time on a nice beach, and had a chance to do a little shopping. I would highly recommend Byron to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guide when they visit Jamaica!

1  Thank Josh P

Reviewed March 17, 2013

After reading positive reviews on tripadvisor, my friend and I booked Island Transfer and Tours to take us from the Montego Bay airport to our hotel in Lucea, about a 45 minute drive. We were met promptly on arrival and had an extremely pleasant ride to our hotel with Byron...getting a great introduction to Jamaican culture and history from him on the way. We arranged to have Byron take us back to the airport and received the same friendly, efficient service on the return trip. If I ever plan a return trip, I'd certainly book my airport transfer with Byron, and would now know that he'd be the person to call for a day excursion to other Jamaican sights.

1  Thank UppercoKristen
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Anyone flying into Montego Bay needs to call Byron!! We stayed in Lucea, about 40 minutes from the airport and booked the company based solely on the reviews on tripadvisor. Am I ever glad that I did! I emailed the company before booking to confirm when I should book our pick up for an early flight out and received very prompt helpful responses. When we flew into Montego bay our flight arrived 35 minutes early and we were through customs quickly so I expected to wait, but Byron was already there for us and was very friendly and welcoming. My husband and I expected to be sharing the trip since the price was the same as the coach transfers I had looked into, so we were thrilled to find that we had our very own van (very clean, in great working order) and didn't have to wait for other travellers. The drive was great - Byron chatted easily and gave us lots of information about the island and the culture, and the time flew by. We talked about the possibility of taking a tour off the resort and he made several great suggestions and listed itineraries based on our interests, but we never felt sales pressure. In the end we didn't get a chance to book any excursions, but if we had we would have called Byron, no question. We called to confirm our pick up time the day before our flight (we had talked about changing it on the drive to the resort) and Byron arrived promptly bright and early the next day. Had another great ride back to the airport in a different (equally clean and well maintained) van. We've been back 2 days and I've already recommended the company to friends planning a trip for the fall, and I would confidently recommend their service to anyone - you won't be disappointed, they have earned every one of these 5/5 reviews!!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We took our first trip to Jamaica and were hesitant about what service we'd receive once we arrived. The entire process, from booking and payment, to the friendly service on our roundtrip airport transfers was perfect. They had the best price, an individual car in great condition with A/C, and our drivers (Delroy and Byron) drove safely, and told us all about the sights, and answered all of our questions.

I wouldn't book anything else, regardless of price, now that I've experienced the top-notch service and friendly attitude of my friends at IT&T - a big shout out to Delroy and Byron!!

1  Thank Traveler3910
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a short amount of time in Jamaica. Lucky for us, Byron Powell was our tour guide! He brought us to MANy places including the falls, zip lining and the famous landmarks, plus we ate! He was very knowledgable and truly wanted us to learn some of the culture. I could have never imagined how great my trip could be in such a short amount of time. We will be coming back and most certainly having Byron be our tour guide!

1  Thank AmazingAL