“Wonderful tour with Alrick!”

Your Jamaican Tour Guide
Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
$122.00*
Breathtaking Waterfalls Tour: Dunn's River and Blue Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: At Your Jamaican Tour Guide we specialize in fully customized tours. This means if there is something specific you would like to see, we can make it happen. From swimming in natural waterfalls, cooking with Rastafarians, going to the local food market, visiting local communities, hanging out at a local bar or maybe just a mixture of some of the standard tours, we will do our best to make sure your stay in Jamaica is your best vacation ever!
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful tour with Alrick!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a wonderful day of touring with Alrick in January. He personalized the trip for us and made sure we saw and did everything we wanted to! It was a wonderful day in Negril, and seeing the real Jamaica. He took us to a delicious local restaurant, along with the tourist attraction of Rick's Cafe and a drive though the mountains and other local sights. We highly recommend him and will always use his carefully planned services when we visit Jamaica again.

1 Thank Sallyann M

Medellin, Colombia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great Tour, Great Time! Do yourself a favor and get out of the resort!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My Fiance and I were visiting Jamaica on his annual company trip. We’d never been to Jamaica and really wanted to experience the culture and life of the people. I read all the great reviews on Tripadvisor regarding Your Jamaican Tour Guide and all of Alrick’s tours. We were NOT disappointed! We decided to do the “Taste of Jamaica” tour, and it’s full of all Jamaica’s flavors and lots of fun!
Alrick was waiting for us in the lobby that morning with a big smile. All the nice things you read about Alrick, are 100% true! He is friendly, knowledgeable and really enjoys showing his country to new people. Our tour consisted of tasting a number of local flavors, including juices, fruits, vegetables, jerk style chicken and pork and many others. GO HUNGRY!
We had a few special requests such as finding a fresh fish market as well as some spices to bring home with us. We made a stop at a local store to pick up some spices which was great! Then the fresh fish journey began! We stopped by one fish stand, but being later in the day majority of fish had already been purchased. Alrick didn’t stop there, we drove down to another area and walked down to the beach. He asked around and they lead us to another fishing area. Alrick found us a whole Mahi Mahi freshly caught and still on the boat. After a long day of tasting food and hunting fresh fish Alrick dropped us back at our hotel. What a fun and exciting day, we couldn’t stop talking about it with the rest of our party.
This tour was so much fun and having a fun friendly guide like Alrick made it even better! We’ll definitely return to Jamaica, and when we do, Alrick will be the first to know about it to schedule our next tour. Our overall experience with Your Jamaica Tour Guide was 5+ stars from beginning to end. Do yourself a favor and get out of the resort and let Alrick show you what Jamaica really has to offer!

1 Thank Leslie D
McMurray, Pennsylvania
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Two great days of touring”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My wife and I booked the South Coast and Negril Highlight Tours with Your Jamaican Tour Guide and were both pleased. Alrick led the South Coast Tour where we visited the YS Falls, Bamboo Avenue, Black River Safari and made numerous stops along the road to visit with the local Jamaican vendors. Alrick was flexible and patient with respect to our desire to see and experience the unexpected that occurred along the way. If we wanted to stop and sample the sugar cane, buy some shrimp, take an extra picture, no problem! Alrick possesses a unique combination of being well spoken, very knowledgeable, a nice sense of humor, and a story teller extraordinaire. In addition, Alrick was a safe driver on the country roads and the vehicle was a late model van. Our second day of touring was led by Alrick's brother, Aldane. The Negril Tour normally starts at noon, but when we asked if we could first add a raft ride on the Marth Brae, no problem. Aldane took us off the beaten path to Negril to show us his home town of Lucea. Lunch at Hammond's Bakery and a quick walk around Fort Charlotte. Watched a beautiful sunset from Rick's Cafe while we listened to jammin' true Jamaican Reggae. Truly, two wonderful days led by two Jamaicans that posses both a pride and passion for showing off their beautiful country.

2 Thank JOE A
St. Augustine, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“3rd time, Still the best!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We used Alrick again for our airport transfer to and from our resort for the 3rd time and I must say I can't think of a negative thing to say. He continues to be on time, with a smile on his face, and always wanting to make your stay in Jamaica a pleasant experience. I would recommend the services of Your Jamaican Tour Guide to anyone! Skip the long lines, and crowded buses for a personal experience with the friendly, knowledgeable people Alrick has working with him.

5+ star experience. 100% satisfaction.

2 Thank dkno728
Griswold, Connecticut
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“A nice touring experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I used this company to get my family to see the Luminous Lagoon and a night tour of Rose Hall.
Lorette, the person who handled the booking was VERY helpful. They offered two options on the website: Transportation only and premium tours. I didn't want to have to worry about entrance fees, so I knew I wanted more than transportation only, but I didn't want the dinner that was included in the Premium tour. I asked if I could get transportation, a cooler of water, and entrance fees. Lorette made me up a package of just what I wanted. After booking, I asked all sorts of questions, and even changed the date of the excursion, none of these was a problem. This company was the only one that I could find that did both the activities I wanted to do in one evening. It wouldn't have been a problem to walk in and pay for any of the things we did, but since I wasn't familiar with it, I was happy to have that taken care of.We really enjoyed the Luminous Lagoon. My kids (16,16, & 25) swam in it and they said it was very cool. Rose Hall with the "ghosts" was very interesting. I felt we learned a lot, and had some fun. Of course you don't see the scenery at night, but the mansion was beautiful. The driver, Alrick I think, and his brother, were courteous and very informative. The entire trip, he told us all sorts of interesting facts. Even though it was too dark to see anything, he let us know what area we were in, and what was out there. He drove very nicely. This company was a pleasure to do business with.

Visited December 2013