“Alrick is the best!”

Private Tour to Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica
$122.00*
Breathtaking Waterfalls Tour: Dunn's River and Blue Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: At Your Jamaican Tour Guide we specialize in fully customized tours. This means if there is something specific you would like to see, we can make it happen. From swimming in natural waterfalls, cooking with Rastafarians, going to the local food market, visiting local communities, hanging out at a local bar or maybe just a mixture of some of the standard tours, we will do our best to make sure your stay in Jamaica is your best vacation ever!
St. Augustine, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Alrick is the best!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

You can't go wrong booking your airport transfer and private tours with Your Jamaican Tour Guide. We've used Alrick for both of our Jamaican vacations and have been greatly satisfied both times.

Upon being picked up at the airport we were greeted with a big smile and cold drinks - what a way to start your vacation!

His fees are reasonable and his experience in the hospitality industry makes him the top choice in my mind over any big corporate tour, or the random taxi driver.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank dkno728

Sacred Heart,MN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“EASY !”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Everything about Alrick and his tour was easy. Reservation, pick-up , ease of understanding, willingness to do what-ever you want. No complaints here. Nice young man starting his future.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank David H
TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alrick is the man, airport transfer or tour”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I am getting ready to use Jamaica tour guide again, quick and easy transfer from airport to hotel. Have also gone on tours with Alrick, top notch service and great guy.

Why ride a bus from the airport when you can have a private drive, stop to change money, get some food, stop and take pictures.... things you can't do on a bus.

Give Alrick a try, you too will become a repeat customer

Visited March 2011
1 Thank davevols
Sarnia, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Excellence in service”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

A wonderful gentleman runs this service named Alrick Allen. We originally met him working as a bartender at the Grand Palladium during our first of 3 visits to this great resort. He had mentioned he was thinking of starting up his own transfer service. So when we found out he had the following year, we didn't hesitate to book with him. It is the way to go, as you have zero waiting at the airport. He recognized us right away. Took us, and only us on a private shuttle. Stopped anywhere requested. Drove extra cautiously, as he knows our daughter gets car sick. And of course we had great conversation the entire trip. His prices are great, you know you are safe, and he is just an all around great guy. I would 100% recommend this as the way to go. We are just getting ready to book him again this year, and can't wait to see our old friend again.

Visited March 2011
Camrose, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of a Kind - A Gem both Inside & Out”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

In a word, "WOW". Never would I have thought that being so comfortable and included (no, not inclusive or exclusive but downright comfy) could've been found in such a short time as what I experienced with Alrick. His smile, friendliness & easy going manner made for quick gut wrenching laughter, slow moving tears & a heart warming glow that came from within. From within him & within me.
I found his love for his country and all its' occupants both touching and inspiring. His experiences, some of which he kindly shared with me, has made him be able to recognize and appreciate where he lives each and every day. In Paradise.
Having a guide and a, dare I say, friend - show me the sweet spots of his Island made for an AMAZING vacay.
I initially booked for 2 tours, one North and one South. Being the person I am though, I found myself not only changing my mind repeatedly or presenting "new ideas" to him (and his staff) time and again only to be met with patience and diligence (which I would like to say thank you ever so much btw - however, if you can, pls don't be like me in that respect...) I was taken to a number of places over a number of days and while each and every place I went was exactly if not more than I expected, truly it was Alrick, ever present to greet me with a smile that ultimately helped ensure me of my time and money being well spent.
I have every intention of recommending him to friends/co-workers that are on their way in Feb. as well as my complete loyalty when I return. As it is not a matter of if but when... While with "my" (soon to be "your") Jamaican Tour Guide Alrick Allen, I explored Rockland Bird Sanctuary (where having Doctor hummingbirds circle me was a simply delightful experience), Glistening Waters aka Luminous Lagoon (yes, I got in for a swim!! an unforgettable opportunity!!), YS Falls (gorgeous, masseuse like falls where I could've easily spent an entire day!! altho as it's been mentioned, earlier is better...) onto Black River to see where the crocodiles roam. Dinosaurs I tell ya!! Big teeth an' all. So those are the initial tours I booked. Obviously with no regrets and a desire for more!!
A day or two later, off we went to Zimbali!! A treasure all on it's own. An entirely natural oasis filled with all of Mother's Nature's treats!! YUM!! To see a self-sustaining farm in it's budding only to recognize the Glory that it is manifesting is something else. Quite awe inducing really. A must see!! Shout out to Alecia & Mark - so glad I got to see you NYE too!! What a day, what a trip, what a tour!! Next off to Blue Hole Mineral Spring which is now being reconstructed as a resort - rightly so, imagine!! having a natural wonder in your front yard?! who isn't going to capitalize on that?!?! no matter how much construction takes place tho - not going to matter!! it is what it is and it's pretty darn neat!!
Another full day that blew my mind...
It just kept on going and going that way too - MindBlowing!! :o)
Alrick's prices were definately reasonable enough that even I, a single, budget minded traveller felt I was entirely justified in spending my "cushion" cash by going off and exploring the West Coast of Jamaica with him.
I'm so glad I did. I hope the very best for him and all who've helped get him to where he is today. He deserves it!!
Thanks so much. Will be sure to FULLjoy all memories of our roadtrips together even the last - the one that brought me home....
Christie
ONE LOVE JAMAICA - SOON COME BACK!!

Visited December 2011