“Wonderful safe and knowledgable”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Belpre, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful safe and knowledgable”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Mr. Pugh was a wonderful guide and provided transfers to the airport and two all day excursions for my family of four and mother. When we arrived at the airport, I was a little nervous. It was nice that mr. Pugh had called us at our home before we left to tell us where he would be standing and what to expect. It really went exactly as he had planned. We stayed in Montego Bay, but we visited Dunn River Falls on one day and Ricks Cafe and seven mile beach on another day. Mr. Pugh was a gentleman, and I felt very safe with him. It was more like talking with a friend than having a tour. He let us plan the day and never complained when we added shopping to the end. He took us for authentic food, found us a great spot to enjoy the beach and shared tips that saved time at Dunn River Falls. His car was clean, and he was a perfect host. My husband was skeptical at first, but once we arrived, he was so glad I had found this place.

Visited July 2014
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
PPP is a family friendly business, we enjoyed hosting your family's excursions and are very glad you rate our service as "WONDERFUL,SAFE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE",thanks for posting this review,we look forward to your next visit!

“Mr. Pugh is awesome!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I am a female in my 20s and planned a vacation with a girlfriend of mine. We were very nervous about transportation to our hotel as well as safety at the airport. Mr. Pugh called the day before our flight left and confirmed our reservation. We thought this was very professional and eased our nerves. He reviewed detailed instructions on where we would find him and the car. He was there waiting on us when we arrived and we had no trouble at all. He was very funny and kind and an excellent driver. You can tell he is very passionate about his business as well as Jamaica and he offered many suggestions for things to do. Overall we were extremely impressed! I am sending my parents to Jamaica in October and am having them book with Mr. Pugh again!! Thanks for all your help and thanks for making us feel safe the whole time :)

Visited August 2014
Glad you found your comfort level while using our services,send your mom to Jamaica in October with confidence and I promise when she returns she will also say that "MR PUGH'S SERVICE IS AWESOME". Thanks for this review,hope to see you again!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“#1 in Jamaica and there is no number two”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I literally just landed back in the USA yesterday and wanted to write this review. PPP Trans tours is far and away the best private transport service in Jamaica. The drivers were extremely professional, prompt and the rates were great! We used them for airport pickup and and for a day excursion to Negril. Mr. Pugh was an excellent host and ambassador for Jamaica. I used one of his other drivers for the trip back to airport and he was excellent as well.. I give them my highest rating.

Anthony G.

1 Thank Anthony G
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Hope you enjoyed your day out as much as i did and thank you for rating PPP #1 IN JAMAICA,thanks for remembering us,take care till we meet again!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My GF and I had the pleasure of taking a trip from Ocho Rios to Rick's Café in Negril with Mr. P. He made you feel like a person and not just another customer. From the time we were picked up till the time we were dropped off everything about the experience was amazing. Never felt pressured on time and Mr. P. was ready when YOU were ready. Highly recommend the services of Mr. P. When I return to Jamaica you can be sure I will be using Mr. P. and his services for any and all excursions I may take.

Jason and April

Visited August 2014
Thanks for posting this"WONDERFUL"review,it's good to know that you found what you were looking for when you booked with PPP,please take care and come back soon!
Labrador City, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“comming back home very soon”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

its august now nov coming close cant wait to get back on the beautiful island and get into the limo that Donovan always has prepared for myself wife and friends...Donovan sure makes a dream come true...cant wait to see ya again buddy..i think its trip 10 or 11 now and so glad we found you and your luxury transportation service..............cheers

Visited August 2014
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Ready and waiting and happy to hear that you and family are COMING HOME SOON! See you when you get here!