“Family Church Trip”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

PPP Tran Tours always deliver excellent service and this is why I have decided to use their services again. Mr. Pugh is fun loving and gets everyone in a good mood, he transported my family to a church family reunion and it was excellent and I would recommend PPP Tran tours to everyone. Big Up Mr. Pugh...

1  Thank Staceyannbowden
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

We provide service for local guests as well as tiuorist,it was a pleasure to be able to help you organize that WONDERFUL FAMILY TRIP!

There are newer reviews for PPP Tran Tours Jamaica

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have gone out with PPPTRANTOURS on several school trips and the service has been excellent but this time i hired him for a private tour to Mayfield Falls and this time round it was more than i had bargain for. Mr. Pugh worked it out that my boyfriend and i where the only ones at that section of river when my boyfriend proposed to me i was overwhelmed and overjoyed i couldn't even speak. Mr. Pugh thanks for the way how you personalize your tours to accommodate your customers. I have recommended PPPTRANTOURS to all my friends and all who have used him has no regrets. Mr. Pugh you are the greatest, hats off to you and your staff

2  Thank Andrea H

Our services are always personalized for guests convenience, THANK YOU and your staff for always using PPP!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I made arrangements with PPP Tran Tours to visit this attraction (which was highly recommended) and I say this with confidence, Doctors Cave Beach is the premiere beach of Montego Bay. The water was calm, warm and crystal clear!! My time spent here was relaxing and refreshing. Another bonus was that the beach was very clean and the facilities were excellent.
I cannot thank MR Pugh and his team enough for their insightful recommendations and excellent service. The service that was delivered by PPP Tran Tours is second to none.

Already looking forward to my next trip!!

2  Thank DANE B

I always recommend Doctors Cave to guests because I agree that it is "A TRUE GEM" Mobays best,thanks for the booking hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have had the privilege to travel with Mr. Pugh and at times his drivers on our school outings. He is punctual and very courteous, he is jovial and enlightening. There is never a dull moment when you are travelling with him. His knowledge and expertise coupled with his passion helps him to provide tremendous service to his customer. I have no compunction in retaining him for future school outings.

1  Thank Oneida S

Always a pleasure to provide service for this school because "PPP LOVES MOBAY LEARNING CENTRE" thanks for your constant support,we'er always standing by!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

From the airport Mr. Pugh made me feel at home. There was a short trip to a small restaurant near to the airport where we ate curry shrimp and rice and peas. The food was AMAZING' full of flavor and spices the way curry should be. I haven't been to Jamaica in years and with the help of Mr. Pugh I truly feel as ifi never left. The trip to YS Falls wasnt just a car ride to our destination, it was an experience. Seeing how ppl live in their make shift homes and work out of shelters built out front. That food is some of the best food I've eaten in years. Mr. Pugh pulled right over and introduced me to a small banana much sweeter than any banana I've eaten. The transfer from car to tractor at YS falls was smooth with the help of Mr. Pugh's name alone. YS falls it self is beautiful and Mr. Pugh showed me how I could let the falls give me a natural massage unlike any other. We also went on a trip down the black river where we could get out of the boat I to the mangroves and take pictures. The trip back into montego bay was a pleasure with Mr. Pugh pointing out land marks and explaining more of the Jamaican ways traditions and cultures. Overall the experience was one worth the while!!! Its definitely a trip to take again with PPP Tran tours as my guide.

1  Thank Reena P
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

This day tour was like hanging out with family,thanks for this testimony about the "HOMEGROWN SERVICE" provided by PPP, thanks for the booking, please come again!