“Montego Bay Learning Centre Loves PPP!!!!!”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Montego Bay Learning Centre Loves PPP!!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have had the privilege to travel with Mr. Pugh and at times his drivers on our school outings. He is punctual and very courteous, he is jovial and enlightening. There is never a dull moment when you are travelling with him. His knowledge and expertise coupled with his passion helps him to provide tremendous service to his customer. I have no compunction in retaining him for future school outings.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Oneida S
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Always a pleasure to provide service for this school because "PPP LOVES MOBAY LEARNING CENTRE" thanks for your constant support,we'er always standing by!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing home grown experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

From the airport Mr. Pugh made me feel at home. There was a short trip to a small restaurant near to the airport where we ate curry shrimp and rice and peas. The food was AMAZING' full of flavor and spices the way curry should be. I haven't been to Jamaica in years and with the help of Mr. Pugh I truly feel as ifi never left. The trip to YS Falls wasnt just a car ride to our destination, it was an experience. Seeing how ppl live in their make shift homes and work out of shelters built out front. That food is some of the best food I've eaten in years. Mr. Pugh pulled right over and introduced me to a small banana much sweeter than any banana I've eaten. The transfer from car to tractor at YS falls was smooth with the help of Mr. Pugh's name alone. YS falls it self is beautiful and Mr. Pugh showed me how I could let the falls give me a natural massage unlike any other. We also went on a trip down the black river where we could get out of the boat I to the mangroves and take pictures. The trip back into montego bay was a pleasure with Mr. Pugh pointing out land marks and explaining more of the Jamaican ways traditions and cultures. Overall the experience was one worth the while!!! Its definitely a trip to take again with PPP Tran tours as my guide.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Reena P
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
This day tour was like hanging out with family,thanks for this testimony about the "HOMEGROWN SERVICE" provided by PPP, thanks for the booking, please come again!
Montego Bay, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience i'll never forget!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

a friend and i visited Doctors cave at Mr. Pugh's suggestion... it was one advice i won't ever regret taking... it's one of those places you'd never get tired of visiting.. The water was cool, refreshing. it appealed both to my senses of sight and touch.. once in i didn't want to come out!!! Mr Pugh transported us there and i have to say, his company made the trip even more enjoyable...
i hope i get to go there again and of course, who better to have as my guide than Mr Pugh!!! "Thank you for making that trip one i'l never forget....."

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Roseanne M
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Everyone that visits Doctors Cave beach gets a chance to experience the best Mobay has to offer which is why I recommend it to all visitors,glad you enjoyed it and glad you had an " EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET" with PPP!
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pppttrantours and "Doctors Cave" is the best...period!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica featuring a day at Doctor Cave was one of the most enjoyable time spent. The crystal clear water was a sight to behold. Our host /tour guide Mr. Pugh is very knowledgeable, about his work. Very professional, prompt, and reasonable. We was more than satisfy having his service, would truly recommend ppttrantours and Mr. Pugh to anyone without a hesitation. Thank you for a time to always remember...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank glen w
I knew you would love Doctors Cave,everybody does. Thanks for reviewing the time you had in Mobay and for letting travelers worldwide know that "PPP and DOCTORS CAVE" are Mobay's best!
Chicago, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“1st time to Jamaica - will see Mr. Pugh again! THE BEST!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We've been to Mexico more times than we can count. We like to get out and do things. We were nervous about our first trip to Jamaica. I did my research and found Mr. Pugh. I sent him a note via his website asking questions. He picked up the phone and called me within 5 min to make it personal and tell me about himself and Jamaica. We were arriving on a Sunday and staying a week.
Monday - We booked him for the Montego Bay Tour with a stop at Doctor's Cave on a Monday.
Wednesday –– Y.S Falls and Appleton Rum Factory
We didn’t know that the cruise ships come in on Wednesday’s. I knew going to the rum factory we’d have another group with us but I had no idea of the size! There were a good 30 people and us 4. I was not happy. It was just so hot and you had to wait for everyone to get to the spot before the guide could start speaking. I didn’t tell Mr. Pugh this, I didn’t know. After the tour we went back for the tasting, this is where I told Mr. Pugh I wasn’t happy with the size of the group they put us with. He got up and next thing we knew, we had a private tasting for us 4 behind saloon doors. We got to ask questions, hear about the rum. The group of 30 was crowded around another area. It was awesome! I wish I had known ahead of time to tell Mr. Pugh we like to be a smaller crowd, I’m sure he would have accommodated.
Thursday - We booked a sunset cruise with him but at his suggestion changed it to earlier in the day. We were very glad he suggested this as the rain comes every day during the rainy season.
Each trip was well worth it, the van was always clean, and the air was on. He is very personal and easy to talk to and understand. He has a lot of knowledge about the island and his culture which is good because we knew nothing! He took us to 2 places to experience real Jamaican food. One was by the rum factory, which was okay but the best; we had to go 2x was The Pork Pit! Unbelievable how great the food was! I asked him if I could pay him in advance as well as all entrance fees so that we didn’t have to carry extra money or worry about that. There were 4 adults so it made it easy for me to just include it all and then split it evenly. I had to have a lot of trust to do this! We had gone back and forward on emails to nail down details and confirm times. He was always very prompt in his response and respectful as well as very prompt on the pick up’s. We went with Apple vacations this trip, which provides the hotel drop off and pick up. In the future, we will be using Mr. Pugh for pick up and drops, no doubt.
We will be back to Jamaica and I am so glad that I don’t have to research another tour guide. Mr. Pugh will be taking us to Negril and Ocho Rios when we return no doubt, he’s like family now. I now have someone I could see again when we go back to Jamaica. We took pictures but haven’t uploaded them, no place was a disappointment and everything was beautiful.
When we were waiting for our luggage after arriving back home, we were saying to each other how fast the week went and asking WHY were we afraid to see Jamaica!?! He made it a great trip!
Go with PPP Tran Tours – you won’t be disappointed!

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank phippy2
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
4 new friends 4life! They say Mr Pugh is THE BEST! Who am I to dispute? Glad to be of service,see you next trip and thanks for booking with PPP!