“Excellent Service”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was very impressed with level of service of PPP Tran Tours! Mr. Pugh is top notch and made the trip a lot of fun with the way he interacted with everyone :-) He offers a personal level of service and will also customize a trip to your likings. I highly recommend booking your excursions with PPP!

Visited September 2013

1 Thank carma163
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
It is very gratifying to know you were pleased with our service,thanks for writing about it,seeing the entire family next trip would be EXCELLENT!

Merrillville, Indiana
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Mr. Pugh is the ULTIMATE professional- On time, efficient, knowledgeable and overall a very pleasant person. The rates were very reasonable as well.

I will use him each and every time I travel to Jamaica... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PPP Tran Tours!!!!! Thank you so very much MR. PUGH..

Visited August 2013

1 Thank Dstopp
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
You are most welcome, please expect no less than "EXCELLENCE" while traveling with PPP, its the norm, thanks for posting this review, hope to see you again soon!
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Excellent service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When my best friend hired the services of Mr Pugh of PPPtrantours for her wedding, all we wanted was quality service. But that was not good enough for PPPtrantours. Oh no, what we got was excellent and exceptional service. If ever you need tour service any where in Jamaica, there is only one choice, Mr Pugh of PPPtrantours. Thanks Mr Pugh, you made her wedding more wwesome and relaxing than we could ever dream of.

Visited December 2012

1 Thank terryannpat
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thanks for booking with us again, thanks for reminding travelers that "EXCELLENT SERVICE" is always available and will be delivered in a "PRIVATE,PERSONALIZED,PROFESSIONAL manner!
Montegobay
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

PPP Tran Tours provides one of the best transportation service you can ever think of. My family and I were well taken care of when we went to Mayfield Falls in Westmoreland. Mr. Pugh was on time, mannerly and very helpful with my fifteen months old baby, I never knew that people like that still existed. I would recommend PPP Trans Tour to everyone, even if you have a little baby, the family will be in good hands.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lesha J
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thanks for posting this review about the "WONDERFUL SERVICE" you received while traveling with PPP, thanks for booking with us and hope to see you again soon!
Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
“Splendid Service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It can be easily said that the experience I had when travelling with PPP Tran Tours is one to be remembered. I was most shock by the punctuality of Mr. Pugh because that's one trait that has been found lacking in this day and age. His liveliness allowed him to effectively entertain my family and I making it a memorable tour. PPP is indeed private, personalized and professional. I therefore recommend every and any one who wants to have an experience to be remembered. Hats off to PPP Tran Tours!

Visited June 2013

1 Thank CraziiNickiib J
Need "SPLENDID SERVICE"? Call on PPP and it will be delivered! Thanks for letting everyone know, take care till we meet again!