“Excellent service”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When my best friend hired the services of Mr Pugh of PPPtrantours for her wedding, all we wanted was quality service. But that was not good enough for PPPtrantours. Oh no, what we got was excellent and exceptional service. If ever you need tour service any where in Jamaica, there is only one choice, Mr Pugh of PPPtrantours. Thanks Mr Pugh, you made her wedding more wwesome and relaxing than we could ever dream of.

1  Thank terryannpat
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thanks for booking with us again, thanks for reminding travelers that "EXCELLENT SERVICE" is always available and will be delivered in a "PRIVATE,PERSONALIZED,PROFESSIONAL manner!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

PPP Tran Tours provides one of the best transportation service you can ever think of. My family and I were well taken care of when we went to Mayfield Falls in Westmoreland. Mr. Pugh was on time, mannerly and very helpful with my fifteen months old baby, I never knew that people like that still existed. I would recommend PPP Trans Tour to everyone, even if you have a little baby, the family will be in good hands.

1  Thank Lesha J
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thanks for posting this review about the "WONDERFUL SERVICE" you received while traveling with PPP, thanks for booking with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

It can be easily said that the experience I had when travelling with PPP Tran Tours is one to be remembered. I was most shock by the punctuality of Mr. Pugh because that's one trait that has been found lacking in this day and age. His liveliness allowed him to effectively entertain my family and I making it a memorable tour. PPP is indeed private, personalized and professional. I therefore recommend every and any one who wants to have an experience to be remembered. Hats off to PPP Tran Tours!

1  Thank CraziiNickiib J

Need "SPLENDID SERVICE"? Call on PPP and it will be delivered! Thanks for letting everyone know, take care till we meet again!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great job PPP Tran Tours! We had the pleasure of experiencing a luxury tour with Mr. Pugh. He was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. He provides excellent service with courtesy and comfort. I loved that he was able to take us directly to our chosen destination without time constraints or schedules. The entire day was on our own time. He was patient and, upon our request, took us directly to the best jerk chicken in Montego Bay!! Thank you, Mr. Pugh!

1  Thank Cherice2013
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

"GREAT SERVICE" with a personalized touch is how we do it, thanks for posting this review, hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Using PPP TransTours was an awesome experience. I had the pleasure of using this service when i attended my cousin wedding. The driver was puntual, pleasant and patient when he came to pick up the bridal party. Guess thats what PPP stands for :).

I would recommend anyone that wants proper service to PPP Trans Tours Jamaica. They know how to accomodate people. PPP is the "BEST"

1  Thank VenseaHudson

Thanks for remembering PPP,this testimony helps to reassure travelers about the level of service available in Jamaica,hurry back,seeing you again would be "AWESOME"