Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

via mobile
PPP should stand for Punctual, Professional & Personable - Great Service

Daily B
Punta Cana

All reviews mr pugh excellent service pork pie ys falls personalized service his team always on time airport transfer grand palladium private transportation via email rick's cafe montego bay airport felt very safe an excursion return trip blue hole
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly the best car service is Jamaica! I have used his derive for my past 3 visits to Jamaica and plan to do so for the rest. Mr. Pugh is an amazing man and defenitely makes you feel at home as soon as he picks you up from the airport. He is always on time and has a lot of information to tell you about Jamaica.

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for this wonderful review and recommendation.Your testimony gives us the drive to press on and continue to deliver the type of hospitality that travelers worldwide are looking for during their visit to Jamaica. Looking forward to seeing you when you return, take care friend! APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my family used PPP services on our last trip to Jamaica. With so many other larger tour companies to use, we were so glad we used Mr. Pugh's service. From assisting us before hand, to coordinate our excursion schedule, to being always on time and being very professional. We loved the fact that when we were ready to go he was right there for us and when we wanted to change literariness he was OK with it. If we would of booked through a more commercialized tour companies, those options are just not available. We received a more personalized service and we loved it. Definitely recommend PPP.

"Private Personalized Professional" is what PPP stands for and service is what we're about. This is not our job ,this is our career and it's what we dedicate our lives to ,so always expect your expectations to be exceeded. It's gratifying to know that you were satisfied ,thanks for sharing your experience, hope to see you when you return, APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First off, before we even left for Montego Bay Mr. Pugh called just to check in and make sure all the details were worked out. Immediately I knew I had made the right choice. We were lucky enough to have Mr. Pugh as our driver for both of our trips and he was always early, gave great information during our drives, and was just overall friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend PPP!

Every customer that arrives is VIP so a call to welcome you and make sure you're comfortable is a 1st step priority. Step 2 is to customize your day trips to ensure that you receive a "HOMEGROWN" Jamaican experience. I'm glad I was available and enjoyed hosting both of your tours. Please expect no less than promt,professional and down to earth service, it's what we do. Thanks for booking with us and for sharing your experience with travelers. APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My Wife and I have used Mr. Pugh's services for more than 5 years in Jamaica. Whether you just need private transportation to/from the airport to your resort or you want to customize your private tours at your leisure instead of being with a large group on someone else's timeline, PPP will deliver the best personal transportation services on the island.

Always a pleasure Mr Z! Thanks for your constant support over the years. We will always keep a standard of excellence for travelers who know how to take charge of their vacation, airport transfers or Tours from hotels and cruise ship piers is what we do,see you when you return. APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed October 9, 2018

PPP accommodated my large group, we customized what we wanted to do for the day, and he worked within our timeline. Very professional and friendly, I would recommend him to anyone visiting Jamaica and want to do their own thing. Thank you Mr. Pugh, we had a wonderful day in Ocho Rio.

1  Thank Carlota C
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Mrs C you're most welcome and it was my
privilege to be able to work with you as the group leader in order to organize a day out for your party of 43 persons.Personalized service is always available for groups of all sizes and especially for those who like to take charge of their vacation.Take care my Cape Verde friend, glad you all enjoyed your day and I hope we meet again.APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

PPP is THE company to go with for airport shuttle round trip. Mr. Pugh was prompt, kind, informative and made sure we were happy and very well informed. He went above and beyond to ensure our amazing experience.
Thanks!!!

1  Thank Becky V
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Mission accomplished! We always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction with a mixture of history and culture, much more than just a shuttle from Airport to hotel. Thanks for supporting PPP we look forward to your return, APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Went to Bob Marley museum & Dunn River falls (rushed @the falls). Lunch @the Ultimate Jerk Ctr tasty & could svc. Souvenir shopping very very limited, only one shop that claimed was 50% off already increased prices, tour guide rude when asked if that was the only stop, Markets run by the locals & buying their product/crafts would have been a true experience. Disappointed.

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

We did everything possible to manage time in order to get our guests to the requested destinations including some shopping at the local arts and crafts market however the two attractions we visited were very far apart and although I suggested an alternative destination to save drive time the original itinerary is what was decided on. We don't operate Dunns River Falls and had nothing to do with you being rushed.By the time we got back to Montego Bay it was after sunset and the local shopping market was closed so I pointed out what was available to the group leader. I communicated to you that at that time of night the group leader and many others out of 43 guests wanted to get home as we had been out since 8AM. I think its dishonest to class me as rude as there were 42 other persons that had to be taken into consideration, we tried our best,can't please everyone,sorry for your disappointment

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Used PPP for our private shuttle to our hotel and back. They were very professional and right on time. Would use them again in the future.

1  Thank dt12201
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

I'm glad that the service was up to scratch and that you would use PPP again whenever you return ,we also provide private pickup at resorts/hotels for tours to attractions through our beautiful island ,thanks for sharing your experience, APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

We had the most remarkable trip w PPP Tran Tours again. Mr. Pugh, the owner, exceeds our expectations every visit with his excellent service. (Especially to & from the airport on time) He is very prompt, polite, patient, knowledgeable, & kind! We also felt “very safe “ w him which was very important to a group of women. We were pleasantly surprised by the diversity of our trip. He has given 100% each visit to make our trip adventurous. Because of Mr. Pugh, we will have pleasant Jamaica memories to cherish for many years to come. We will be back & will always refer his info. to everyone we know traveling to Jamaica.

1  Thank Beverly D
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Mz bad it's always good to provide an authentic getaway for you and your lady friends ,the passion and enthusiasm from your group allows me to express myself when we explore this island from parish to parish, please expect no less than "another fantastic getaway" whenever you return, APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

That’s what the 3Ps stand for, in case you were wondering. Joke aside, the service was great. Our driver awaited us upon our arrival and transported us to our hotel in a clean and air-conditioned vehicle. The owner himself picked us up for our return journey. He is a knowledgeable, courteous and very professional businessman. Love supporting local businesses wherever we go.

They also provide private transfers and tours. I recommend private trips whenever possible as you will get an experience catered to your personal needs and likes. Hate being stuck on a big bus, required to adhere to a group schedule.

A+++ service and value!

1  Thank Emina D
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

PPP is still a small business but we are experiencing rapid growth because of the support and testimonials from new and return customers that like to take charge of their vacation and can rely upon our personalized services that cater to their needs in detail. Thanks for sharing your experience with this wonderful review, APPROACH JAMAICA WITH CONFIDENCE!