“Mr. Pugh”

PPP Tran Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Owner description: Private,Personalized,Professional services for airport transfers,tours from resorts,hotels and cruise ship piers,reasonably priced and operated by trained professionals.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Excellent service very personal friendly and professional service. Mr. Puhg really took care of me thanks for the conch soup I had some good laughs on the road great man.Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tish255
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

I appreciate this review coming from a carribean sister, hosting you and your people from TRINIDAD was fun and memorable, a nice exchange of carribean culture. I hope to see you all again in the future. WALK GOOD AND TAKE CARE!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We travel to Jamaica frequently and have learned that booking private transportation to our resort is a must. We booked with Mr. Pugh and PPP Tran Tours our last visit and were extremely pleased. Pick up at the airport was quick and efficient and on our return the driver was at the resort to pick us up right on time. Mr. Pugh was not able to drive us personally, but spoke to us by phone both on our arrival and departure to make sure that we were being taken care of to our satisfaction. We have never before had such personal friendly service. We did not take advantage of any off resort trips, thinking that we had already seen most of what's available on the island, but on our drive back to the airport our driver told us about some attractions that we had never previously heard about. We are definitely going to use Mr. Pugh's transportation services on our future trips to Jamaica and will also avail ourselves of some of the off resort trips he has recommended.

Thank you Mr. Pugh, you are the best!!

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

All drivers are hand picked by me to ensure a balanced level of service. Personalized service is what guests should expect when booking with PPP and thanks for rating us as "THE BEST PRIVATE CAR SERVICE ON THE ISLAND"

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Mr. Pugh (the tall man in the yellow shirt) was at the airport waiting when our ship arrived and got us through the exit process quickly! He took us to the sights we had selected and suggested other good sights for us to see. He also took us to excellent shopping locations, wonderful jerk chicken and pork for lunch and to the beach for some sun. He was like talking to a friend and answered our many questions. He is the best private guide you could ask for. He stayed with us the entire time and made us all feel right at home! Next trip to Jamaica we will book with him again. Try him out!

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Our goal at PPP is to make sure our guests get to do and see what ever it is they request. We thank you for posting your testimony about your experience to let other travelers looking for OUTSTANDING TOUR GUIDES in Jamaica know that they can do so by booking with PPP TRAN TOURS!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I could not be happier we went with a private tour guide to see Jamaica.
We got to decide when to be picked up, what we wanted to see and do.
Mr. Pugh was professional and knowledgeable.
I felt completely safe the whole day.
I enjoyed hearing and learning about Jamaica and eating at real Jamaican food.
I will always make sure I spend a day with Mr. Pugh when I go back to Jamaica.
I will recommend him to anyone I know heading to the island!
I am a hard sell myself and wondered if I could trust it and if it was worth the extra money....It
Sooooo was...
So glad I didn't save a buck to then spend the day on a crowded bus full of people of 5 different resorts we had to stop in pick up. Then drive straight to the destination without really seeing this wonderful Jamaica! !
Thanks again Mr. Pugh

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thanks for remembering to write about your experience in Jamaica with PPP TRAN TOURS. We will always be here for you and anybody else that would like to spend a SAFE,FUN,EXTRAORDINARY day in paradise!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My Wife and I to a week-long cruise with Carnival that stopped in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
I do not exaggerate when I say that the day spent with Donovan Pugh showing us around the islands sights from the ocean to the mountains, shopping and dining, especially the food (WOW) were spectacular and better than the rest of our vacation combined. He treated us like a brother giving the best customer service imaginable. I highly recommend booking Mr. Pugh for any and all of your vacation needs in Jamaica.

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Although we spent a short day together, i enjoyed showing you and your wife a little piece of Jamaica. Spending time with you was like hanging out with family, take care and please keep in touch!