“excellent time”
Review of Island Boy Tours - CLOSED

Island Boy Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Boy Tours is one of the largest providers of private and group transportation throughout the Island and have the most extensive knowledge on Jamaican attractions, historic sites and resorts and hotels. Whether you are looking for a ride to or from the airport or dependable transportation throughout your stay, Island Boy Tours will be there for you when you need us. Our tours include everything from riding a zip line through the forest to bobsledding Jamaican style with a thrilling ride through the forest at mind-blowing speeds to swimming with the friendliest animals of the sea. Explore the magnificent sea and waterways in our Cool Runnings Catamaran or raft on the Martha Brae; no matter what you want to do or see Island Boy Tours will bring you to it.
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Me and my husband had a wonderful time ! i felt the love and fun from the staff ,will be coming back soon .

Reviewed February 13, 2012

One of my sisters was in a wheelchair and we were able to go everywhere. Clifton was always there to help out with the extra hills and such.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

My experience with Island Boy Tours was excellent from my ride from the airport to the hotel, To my ride on the ski lift to Mystic Mountain.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We went to Jamaica for a friend's wedding and it was well coordinated. The bride and groom hired Island Boy Tours to take us to multiple sites in Jamaica. They also arranged for us to eat at local eateries and get the real taste of Jamaica. We were gone for over 8 hours and the price was very reasonable. I recommend Island Boy Tours to anyone looking for a fun filled site seeing tour in Jamaica.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My family and I visited Jamaica and used Island Boy Tours.They were very professional and on time.Their buses were clean and comfortable.We visited Nagil Cool Runnings the driver give us a wonderful tour of all the historic areas we passed through.We had a blast and we will be using them on our next trip soon.I would advise anyone to use them as my experience was wonderful.

1  Thank Antonia L