“Jaital - White Water Rafting Excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Jaital

Jaital
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost Tours & Airport Transfers from Montego Bay Jamaica.
Oswego, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jaital - White Water Rafting Excursion”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We just got back from a Caribbean cruise that included the port of Montego Bay, Jamaica. I booked the White Water Rafting excursion offered through Jaital. The closer to the cruise I got, the more nervous I became. The last time I was in Jamaica, I booked an excursion directly through the cruise company since most adventuresome excursions are quite a drive from Montego Bay and I am nervous travelling in some foreign countries since I am travelling without a male companion. I was so excited about the rafting I didn’t really think this through. This trip I was travelling with my two teenage daughters. I went ahead and kept the reservation since I didn’t read any negative reviews relating to my concerns. Our driver Cliff (the “movie star” he will tell you) was more than I could have asked for. He picked us up outside the port where we were told to wait. His van was newer then my car and made for a very nice drive. He was very funny, informative and willing to drive out of his way if there was something we asked to see. He kept us quite entertained on our drive to and from the port without talking more than we wanted, he read us well. I felt completely safe the entire time I was on this excursion. We all had such a great time. Our tour guide on the river was Captain Jack and he too did a great job. I highly recommend this excursion and I certainly hope Cliff is as appreciated by his employers as I appreciated his efforts! Thank you Jaital, Cliff and Captain Jack!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Angie B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous tour & fabulous tour guide!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have just returned from a girls trip on a cruise that stopped at the port near Montego Bay, Jamaica. We booked a sight-seeing & shopping tour of MoBay with Jaital Tours for only $52 each. Everything else we found was more like $80-$120, especially if booked through the cruise line. Our tour was fantastic! It was our very own private tour of MoBay!! No one else. Our tour guide, Allen, was awesome! He was very professional, knowledgeable, & funny. He really took care of us. He kept street vendors away from us, took us only to reputable shops with great prices & service. He showed us the real MoBay, not just tourist areas (he kept to safe areas, though). We visited 2 of the famous Great Houses along the way. The Rose Hall tour was really wonderful. Our entry to the Great House tours were included in the price! All in all a wonderful excursion, great value, & the best tour guide I've ever had! I highly recommend Jaital Tours. Ask for Allen!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AustinTraveler99
Boston, MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Dunns River, River Tubing, and day Trip to Negril”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I highly recommend booking through Jaital! We had such a wonderful experience with them, truly made our trip to Jamaica special. We booked two tours - Dunns river and river tubing one day and Negril another. Both tours are not to be missed. Negirl and Ricks Cafe were AMAZING! You can not go to Jamaica and not go there. We had 2 great drivers felt extremely safe with both, but one really made our tour spectacular - Cliff went above and beyond for us. If you can try and request him, you will be happy you did! Pointed out so much along the way and talked to us about the island - even helped us learn some of the language. It was awesome!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank njc05
Gilmanton Iron Works,
“Mystic Mountain, Tubing, Dunn's River Falls”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our experience was great, our guide, Vinton, ensured we felt safe and explained what the experiences would entail. We asked for additional things during the day and he made sure that we had what we needed, and also acted as a guide, continually checking in with us to make sure our sons, who are 9 and 10 were enjoying the experience. We were given plenty of time at each location and the coordination of all of the activities was evident. There were cruise ships coming in and things were timed perfectly, we never waited in line the entire day. We love Jamaica and this was our second trip. We will go again for sure, and be sure to request Vinton!!

Visited February 2013
Westbury, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“DUNNS RIVER FALLS AND DOLPHIN COVE”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were picked up on time by our driver and guide. They gave us plenty of information on the trip to Ocho Rios, we did Dunn's River Falls first, it was really busy as there were 3 cruise ships in that day, so we had to wait a while for a falls guide, but as we have an 8 year old would recommend using guide rather than just climb by yourself. the climbing experiance was great fun.
look at "mrelectrascape" on youtube for video
We then went to Dolphin Cove, and had the Encounter experiance, this is where tou touch the dolphins and they do some tricks for you.
We were happy that dolphin cove was quiet with visitors, so there was plent of time to explore the park and see the other animals. We got to hold a snake, igguanna, parrots and love birds, and i got in with the stingrays.
All in all a great day, and a good way to see some of the island, would recommend

Visited February 2013