“No worries mon!”

Real Tours Jamaica - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 108 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Real Tours Jamaica our main focus is to offer you safe, comfortable, reliable ground transportation/taxi service during your visit to beautiful Jamaica. When you tour with us you are guaranteed to have an amazing unforgettable time filled with beauty, relaxation and fun! Our vigilant Drivers and Guides are trained by the Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCo)and approved by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and all our vehicles use the red plate as required by the JTB. When you travel with us, you're not just a tourist, we consider you a friend. We at Real Tours Jamaica look forward to meeting those of you who are travelling to Jamaica as Cruise Ship Day Passengers both small and large groups for excursions as well as Wedding Parties and Family Reunions.We also do private tours.This includes visiting many of our popular tourist attractions such as Dunn's River Falls, Rose Hall Great House, the Gorgeous white sand beaches of Negril, local and Duty Free shopping and anything else your heart desires. As we say in Jamaica "No Problem." When you are on vacation, relaxation is our number one goal for you. So from hotel and airport transportation to hotel/villa referrals we've got it handled. We can't wait for you to experience our exciting night life, enjoy our historical authentic cuisines and indulge in the true gems of Jamaica!
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“No worries mon!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Norris and Real Tours Jamaica are stellar! My trip back to Jamaica after 9 years away was made better by his kind, efficient, professional service. He thought of everything! He must have read my mind as to my Jamaican food wishlist. He provided refreshments for us, made sure we made it to our connecting transportation to go into Kingston safely, and upon our return to Montego Bay, had things in order for us to stay overnight in a beautiful privately-owned chateau. His pleasant demeanor, and attention to detail truly put us at ease. We were in good hands and truly, we had "no worries mon." I will use Norris again for future excursions and assistance. No one who takes advantage of the service Norris and Real Tours Jamaica provide will be disappointed. Thank you Norris, you and your team are the best!

Visited September 2013
Realtoursjamaica, Owner at Real Tours Jamaica - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Hello Toneille B we appreciate your five star review and must say its good to hear your trip with us was such an exciting one with "no worries mon"! Take care and all the best until next time...

“Over all Great experience!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I Had a great time. Norris made us feel very comfortable and was very informative. Can't wait to go back and definitely using Noris again as our guide.

Visited August 2013
Hi SugaBugKilla the real tours family are glad to know you were well taken care of and you enjoyed your trip with us. Until next time take care!!
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One More Time!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I write this because I just returned from Jamaica tonight. I had business in Kingston but I landed in Montego Bay and all because my friend Norris is absolutely the best!! I know Jamaica and I have family and friends in Jamaica so I really do not need to be picked up and wined and dined but because of the service I get when Norris is around me I prefer to land in MoBay and have him meet me and show me around. I recommend Real Tours to anyone who wishes to be treated like a king and a queen when you are in Jamaica. Do not even shop around because his prices are reasonable but his service is untouchable. I know, I have used him for the past five years and I will not stop. Thank you Norris for pampering me, my wife and my daughter!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank CTB_11
Hi CTB_11 thanks again for your review and we at real tours along with Norris are glad to know our services can always be reliable to you and your family even when you don't see it necessary for someone to bring you around you find realtoursjamaica to be your first class choice and our services could be offered "one more time"... Take care until next time!!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely the BEST !!!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I recently came back from a 3 night stay in Jamaica. This was a girls trip & it was my first time visiting the island, so I was a little nervous. I used Real Tours Jamaica for my transportation service & was completely satisfied!!! Norris was awesome. He is very professional, educated us about Jamaica, and definitely goes the extra mile to make sure you have no problems mon :) Also, our driver Owen did a superb job to make sure we arrived & departed safely. We plan on visiting Jamaica again & will only use this transportation service!!!

Visited August 2013
Realtoursjamaica, Manager at Real Tours Jamaica - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hi Absolutely the Best thank you for your five star review,and i hope we here at realtoursjamaica made your Birthday a memorable one. Thank you for trusting us in taking you around in a island you have never been before,our services will always be available to you and others,THANK YOU!!!
until next time
“It's was all around awesome from the service to the sites.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

They made my trip ten times better then I thought it was going to be. When I showed up they were right there waiting for me and my sisters. We went for a surprise birthday vacation for my sister and they treated us like it was all our birthday. The sites were out of this word and experiences I don't think I would of been able to get with any other service. I will for sure go back and use the same service and recommend it everyone I know.

Visited August 2013
Hello Missx_clusive, thank you for your five star review, we here at real tours are so happy that we made your birthday vacation a memorable one.We provide standard service to everyone and will be more than happy in serving you and others on your next vacation. Thank you again until next time.