“Good time had by all”

Real Tours Jamaica - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 116 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: At Real Tours Jamaica our main focus is to offer you safe, comfortable, reliable ground transportation/taxi service during your visit to beautiful Jamaica. When you tour with us you are guaranteed to have an amazing unforgettable time filled with beauty, relaxation and fun! Our vigilant Drivers and Guides are trained by the Tourism Product Development Company (TPDCo)and approved by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) and all our vehicles use the red plate as required by the JTB. When you travel with us, you're not just a tourist, we consider you a friend. We at Real Tours Jamaica look forward to meeting those of you who are travelling to Jamaica as Cruise Ship Day Passengers both small and large groups for excursions as well as Wedding Parties and Family Reunions.We also do private tours.This includes visiting many of our popular tourist attractions such as Dunn's River Falls, Rose Hall Great House, the Gorgeous white sand beaches of Negril, local and Duty Free shopping and anything else your heart desires. As we say in Jamaica "No Problem." When you are on vacation, relaxation is our number one goal for you. So from hotel and airport transportation to hotel/villa referrals we've got it handled. We can't wait for you to experience our exciting night life, enjoy our historical authentic cuisines and indulge in the true gems of Jamaica!
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Private tour for my wife, son and myself to Negril; nice ride and guide. Everything was as advertised. If you want to be out of the cruise crowds and get personal attention then this is the way to go.

2  Thank wilson6641

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had fun. Real fun. That's so important. Sometimes, you come ashore from the cruise, get on a bus with 30 of your newest best friends and, by the time you're halfway through, asking yourself why you spent the money.

We've always been told the private tours are the way to go and Norris proved all of that advice to be correct. We had a very unusual situation with our group and were more than a bit disorganized due to booking at the last minute. None of that mattered. We all found each other, they took great care of our entire party and we got going soon after our pick up.

Because we arrived on Christmas Day and started a tad later than planned, we had to be a bit flexible, but we do not feel like we missed out on a thing. Our tour guide and driver were extremely friendly, fun and knowledgable. They more than made sure we had enough to eat at lunch and they were always available when we needed them during stops. We even sang holiday songs on the way back to the port to pass the time (Donnette has a lovely voice, too!).

I'll be honest. We were nervous. Never having made these kinds of arrangements before, having only done a brief bit of research on here and then exchanging a few emails, we were not sure what to expect. Not only did the tour exceed our expectations, we'll do the same next time again and again! In fact, if we stay for some time in Jamaica (which we hope to do soon), I know the first email I'm sending to make plans!! :-)

3  Thank Shari S
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We are arriving in Montego Bay on the Carnival Breeze in two weeks and just booked with Real Tours Jamaica. I normally don't post a review BEFORE we take a tour, but the pre-trip service we've received from Real Tours has been outstanding. They have answered every question we've had, and very quickly.
I thought I should acknowledge it as they have gone above and beyond.

2  Thank Canada1vli
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I spent a week in Montego Bay and booked two trips with Real Tours Jamaica. We went rafting on the Great River and had a fantastic time with Nico are raft captain and Owen our driver showed us some spots off the beaten trip. The secret falls and tubing trip was more than I could of ever imagined. Steve took great care of us and the crew that met us at the falls were awesome. We were the only ones there and we we're shown a fantastic time.

Norris and Samatha Douglass were great hosts who called to check in with us on every time to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Sometimes the smaller shops can't compete against the big operations, but in the case of Real Tour Jamaica they more than met the challenge.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you want a personal experience to tour Jamaica, real tours with Norris is the only way to go. My husband and I went on our honeymoon this November. From the moment we arrived in Montego Bay Norris and his staff were there for whatever we needed. We used Real Tours for all are travel needs whether it was to and from the airport, a quick trip to a local shop or an amazing tour. What separates Norris and his company from the rest is you feel like you are their only priority. When discussing an upcoming adventure I asked Dwayne who would be on the tour with us tomorrow he respond, just you two. We didn't share a packed van with other tourists it was my husband and I and Norris and Dwayne. It felt like going on an adventure with old friends. By the end of the trip that's exactly how we felt about Norris, he became a friend. Someone we would contact again when we return to Jamaica, and we will return!