Ways to Experience Club Mobay Departure Lounge
More Info
from $96.25
More Info
9,045 results
All reviews through customs fast track sandwiches sushi worth the money free wifi security line arrival service comfortable seating food and drinks full bar flight home free drinks finger food long line soup leaving jamaica
Reviewed April 23, 2017

This is a good use of $80.00 as it prevents you from waiting in lines for immigration and gets you into a lounge for a few drinks before your plane takes off or your van gets to the airport.

2  Thank J0hnPM10
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I've been using both the Arrival and Departure service for several years, and I consider it an "Investment" rather than an expense. Three flights had arrived just before ours, and yet, I was through Immigration, Customs and outside getting into my cab in less than 20 minutes, despite the huge line-up in the arrivals area. The staff has always been so courteous and helpful. On my "Departure", my flight was 2 hours late, and the comfort, convenience and relaxed atmosphere of the Departure Lounge was such a welcomed escape from the hustle and noise in the airport. A great way to start and end any trip to Jamaica.

3  Thank Canucks_from_Ottawa
Reviewed April 23, 2017

It is a nice addition to the airport of Montego Bay Airport, especially when the airport is busy. It gets you through the Security line much faster, and you can hang at one of the Mobay Club levels for snacks and drinks. This is great particularly because the tour operators always pick you up way before departure time. Is not cheap though for what you get, but we would do it again.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank FsGlobe
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Upsold this by the rep at our hotel (like most other things it was completely exaggerated) we bought it as it was only 30$ each and we felt we would need some 'luxury' on our way home. The bar staff weren't friendly at all, the place was old and dated, and the food was horrible and unhygienic. I seriously wouldn't bother, spend the money on a nicer dinner in the airport instead.

3  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Doubt we got our money's worth since the airport wasn't to busy. They were polite and helpful still and if it was busy I would have regretted not booking it with my achy body. Hope it is worth it for departure although it will be nice to relax in the lounge.

3  Thank crash k