“Absolutely horrible service in every way”

Club Mobay Departure Lounge
Book In Advance
More Info
$30.00*
and up
Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP Arrival and...
Ranked #6 of 81 things to do in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: A uniquely Jamaican, first class lounge experience. Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax or catch up with the office. The 10,000 square foot lounge affords you the space to enjoy culturally themed specialty rooms, a complimentary premium bar, snacks, wifi, shower facilities, concierge duty free shopping. Jamaican hospitality and charm meet first world innovation at Club Mobay.
Reviewed April 23, 2017

While I never got the opportunity to use this service, they did charge me for it. I requested a refund over a week before my vacation and they refused it. After several angry emails, they said I could fill out a 'credit card authorization form' and they would refund me. I filled out the form and returned it. Once they received the form, they said they couldn't refund me because I had booked the service through some fictitious booking service (of their own invention) which I had never heard of.

Their representation of 'easy cancellation' is absolutely fraudulent.

If there is any chance you won't arrive on the correct date (like if your Grandmother is in the hospital) don't pay for this service. They WILL NOT issue a refund for ANY reason.

1  Thank Donnie B
Write a ReviewReviews (8,348)
All reviews
in 237 reviews
"long line"
in 133 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2017

This is a good use of $80.00 as it prevents you from waiting in lines for immigration and gets you into a lounge for a few drinks before your plane takes off or your van gets to the airport.

2  Thank J0hnPM10
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I've been using both the Arrival and Departure service for several years, and I consider it an "Investment" rather than an expense. Three flights had arrived just before ours, and yet, I was through Immigration, Customs and outside getting into my cab in less than 20 minutes, despite the huge line-up in the arrivals area. The staff has always been so courteous and helpful. On my "Departure", my flight was 2 hours late, and the comfort, convenience and relaxed atmosphere of the Departure Lounge was such a welcomed escape from the hustle and noise in the airport. A great way to start and end any trip to Jamaica.

3  Thank Canucks_from_Ottawa
Reviewed April 23, 2017

It is a nice addition to the airport of Montego Bay Airport, especially when the airport is busy. It gets you through the Security line much faster, and you can hang at one of the Mobay Club levels for snacks and drinks. This is great particularly because the tour operators always pick you up way before departure time. Is not cheap though for what you get, but we would do it again.

2  Thank FsGlobe