“I had a wounderful experience. I was very please to find such a first class facility in Jamaica Good job !”

Club Mobay Departure Lounge
Book In Advance
More Info
$30.00*
and up
Layover Lounge Access: Club Mobay at Sangster International Airport
Ranked #1 of 74 things to do in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: A uniquely Jamaican, first class lounge experience.Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax or catch up with the office. The 10,000 square foot lounge affords you the space to enjoy culturally themed specialty rooms, a complimentary premium bar, snacks, wifi, shower facilities, concierge duty free shopping. Jamaican hospitality and charm meet first world innovation at Club Mobay.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had a wounderful experience. I was very pleaseto find such a facility in Jamaica.
I was impressed! Thank you!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rappaport20
JodianVIP, Public Relations Manager at Club Mobay Departure Lounge, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for visiting our facility and leaving your comments. We feel delighted to know that you were impressed with what you saw. Thank you so much! We hope to see you again and strive to make your next experience as wonderful as the last.

• Polish first
Southbury, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mobay Visit 6/20/13 and 6/22/13”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

While on our visit to Negril, Jamaica on 6/20/13, we purchased the Club Mobay option which gave us personalized service, fast track service through customs and refreshments in a cool and elegant lounge. Let me tell you, it was a awesome experience. We got off the plane and there was a Club Mobay agent waiting for us at the ramp. Not only was she polite, but very knowledgeable as she led us though customs, made sure our documentation was correct and finally took us to the lounge. There were cool drinks there, non alcoholic and alcoholic, a full service bartender, appetizers and desserts. They called us when our shuttle arrived so the overall experience was relaxing and stress free. The return trip was just as great. We were fast tracked through customs and retreated to the lounge. Great Food, Drinks and staff. The $80 pp was well worth is. I would take this over a booze cruise any day because believe me, if you have a bad experience at the airport, your day will be ruined. Thanks Club Mobay. This was awesome and I will never forget your kindness.

The DeRouens

2 Thank Compscigal
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time out to share your opinion. Your kind words are etched in our minds. I am happy we were able to give you a personalized experience along with our fast track and lounge facilities. We greatly appreciate your comments on our staff and also hope you enjoyed our food and drink options. Thanks for trying the service and finding it well worth the price.

We hope to see you again soon.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Outstanding, First-class Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was a wonderful way to end our stay in Jamaica. The staff at Club Mo' Bay delivered top-notch service and first class treatment. They seemed to take pride in attending to our every need--from the speedy check-in to the complimentary drinks, refreshments, use of phone for calls to the states, and a laptop with Wi-Fi allowing me to take care of some business affairs. The Club Mo' Bay staff and facility was simply outstanding. If I should find myself in Montego Bay, this will undoubtedly be how I end my trip.

1 Thank Imanico1
JodianVIP, Public Relations Manager at Club Mobay Departure Lounge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time out to write this review. We have received countless compliments on our prompt service and excellent staff. Our guests are very special to us and we love to create a unique airport experience for them. This includes expediting the Immigration and Security process and delivering top-notch service in our lounge. Thanks for noticing the many amenities that we offer you, like complimentary drinks, refreshments, International phone calls, Wi-Fi and a business centre with laptops.

We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you next time.

Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have used this for over a year now and were pleased when they added the 'Bundle' plan to included escorting us at both legs of our trips. On one hand I want to tell EVERYONE it is the best insurance you can buy to begin and end your trip style but on the other hand can we keep this little secret to ourselves LOL.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sandals3
Dear Guest,

What a marvelous review! We have recently added the Bundled Arrival and Departure service so that our passengers can enjoy a complete package when travelling to Jamaica. I’m thrilled that you have tried it and felt positively about the experience. We are also delighted that you’d like to keep our service your little secret. The only problem is that it’s so wonderful that you’ll be compelled to share!

Thanks for your review. See you next time!

Reading, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is certainly worth the money. We were fast tracked through the airport and security which was great. There are showers available if required and also treatments again if required. I would certainly do this again. Excellent service in the lounges and lovely food beautifully presented. Many thanks.

1 Thank Sandy G
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your endorsement. Thank you for opting to experience our service which also includes fast track through Immigration and Security. Satisfying the needs of our guests is our priority. As such, we provide a shower for those who may be coming directly from the beach or even encounter a delayed flight. To further enhance the guest experience, we house a spa that provides mini treatments at an additional but very affordable cost.

We appreciate your kind remarks on the quality of our food and service.

Thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.