“Jamaica Wedding 2014”

ExplorerJamaica Transportation & Tours
Ranked #18 of 113 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 15 years experience, we at ExplorerJamaica.com offer a warm, friendly and prompt service in all your transportation needs. We provide a range of tours and airport transfer for all travel lovers who visit our island. We are also certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board Association. Come!!! And explore Jamaica with the best reliable and affordable transportation service. To Know Jamaica you have to see it, feel it, hear it and taste it.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were part of the wedding party which consisted of 60 people that stayed at the Grand Palliadum. We used Explore Jamaica for our transportation to and from the hotel as well as an excurion. They were great, never left our side , answered all our crazy questions and the drivers they sent were also great and funny really made the trip. Would definately recommend this company.

1  Thank Evelyn C

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Leon our driver extremely friendly, accommodating & dependable. Made u feel @ home. No problem Mon !

1  Thank Terryje
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We used Explorer Jamaica to get to and from the Airport, a trip to Dunn's Falls, and Rick's grill. Denzel is extremely professional and easy to deal with. Leon was a great driver who got us around safely and ensured we had a good time as well. We had a medical emergency in our party and Leon altered his plans to drive us back and forth between hospital.

Don't even bother booking excursions with other operators, just get Leon to drive you around and avoid dropping off and picking up people at other resorts.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I found Explore Jamaica through Trip Advisor, and I'm so glad I did! We have been to Jamaica several times and we have a fondness for Negril. Naturally, when my mother and my daughter wanted to take a cruise to Jamaica in February we knew we wanted to go to Negril for the day. As time would be limited it was important to me to find a driver I could trust to get us back to the ship on time. We found that and more with Leon! He was such a gentleman and made our day wonderful as he was very attentive and friendly. My husband and I are returning in May for our 20th anniversary and I plan on hiring Leon again!!! Thanks Explore Jamaica!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

.., the last time my wife and I were in Jamaica, (several years ago) we stayed at Sandals Whitehouse for two weeks.., a QUALITY vacation spot and well worth the price! We hired Densil to take us on tours around the island. The touring vehicle was new, clean and the air-conditioning worked very well. We traveled to Montego Bay, Ocho Rio, all along the Northern coast, and up into the mountains, where we stopped at some farms to talk to the inhabitants. We ate at some quality restaurants, shopped at many road side stands where they sold shrimp, fruits and articles of clothing. We travelled through many small towns, visited historical points of interest, such as the Bob MARLEY homestead and Mausoleum. What a terrific adventure!! Densil was most accommodating, to ensure that our day was full of new experiences and sights to see. TWO BIG THUMBS UP for "EXPLORER JAMAICA TRANSPORTATION & TOURS". ...., looks like all of your hard work is paying off, 'D'!