“Great people, great service!”

ExplorerJamaica Transportation & Tours
Ranked #14 of 118 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 15 years experience, we at ExplorerJamaica.com offer a warm, friendly and prompt service in all your transportation needs. We provide a range of tours and airport transfer for all travel lovers who visit our island. We are also certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board Association. Come!!! And explore Jamaica with the best reliable and affordable transportation service. To Know Jamaica you have to see it, feel it, hear it and taste it.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

From start to finish this was a top notch company to work with. Densil handled all of the details quickly and professionally. Tony our tour guide/driver was friendly, very informative and a delight to be with for the day. Our day trip started by being picked up at our hotel in Montego Bay and then proceeded on to Ocho Rios for a fantastic Zipline Adventure, a climb up the beautiful Dunn's River Falls and followed with a local cafe home-style lunch in town before returning to Montego Bay. We were six adults on a mission to see the sights and have a good time. Densil and Tony made sure that we did and we thank them for their attention to detail to make the trip all that we hoped it would be. Their large clean van made easy in and out access for sightseeing and comfort and Tony's historical descriptions and narrative along the way made the trip a learning experience as well.

All reviews
"cruise ship"
in 12 reviews
"excellent driver"
in 4 reviews
"from montego bay airport"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"safe driver"
in 6 reviews
"rose hall"
in 101 reviews

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We chose have MBT/Explorer transfer us from the airport to hotel and back again when it was time to come home. We booked online and had a phone call from Densil to confirm our times and to let us know that we needed an individual taxi rather than a shared bus ride given we were traveling to the cliffs outside of Negril.
It was fabulous to have the immediate pick-up both ways and to not have to wait while all other travelers were dropped off first. Not only this, we paid $140 for the personalized round trip versus the $170 our travel company wanted to charge us! Bud picked us up and Tony took us to the airport. Both courteous and friendly!!

Recommend that you bring your receipt with you as confirms for the drivers who you are and reminds you of the name of the company as the sign may read MBT or Explorer.

We would definitely use again!

1  Thank scotgrl3
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I missed my flight to Miami and had to catch up with a cruise that was leaving from Ocho Rios and I was landing in Montego Bay. I called Explorer Jamaica and Densil was amazing and very professional. He was easy to get a hold of. When I got to Montego Bay, my driver was there waiting for me. The drive was 2 hours long and the sights were beautiful. My driver was so friendly and he gave me a history lesson. I would definitely go with Explorer Jamaica for any tour in the future!!!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The service provided by ExplorerJamaica was top-notch from start to finish. When I first inquired through email, I received a phone call with a quote just a few minutes later. The price was completely reasonable for roundtrip private transportation from Montego Bay airport to our resort in Negril. We received a detailed itinerary through email and were graciously greeted BY NAME when we arrived in Jamaica. Our driver, Leon was so friendly, and pointed out all of the places that we might like to explore while on vacation. He allowed us to make a few stops along our ride into Negril for souvenirs and beverages. It was a wonderful introduction for our first trip to Jamaica. Our return trip with Bud was great as well and he arrived promptly to get us to the airport on time. When we return to vacation in Jamaica next time we will 100% be using ExplorerJamaica. Thanks for a very pleasant experience and your hospitality.