“Amazing trip! Thank you Morris!”

Jamisland Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 116 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 17 years of experience, we at Jamisland Tours have a wealth of experience in the ground transportation service in Jamaica. We are certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board ever since our operations started.Our services include a wide range of Tours to the Tourist Mecca’s of Jamaica, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio. We also provide services in the form of Excursions, Weddings, Historical Tours and Airport Transfers to all points on the island.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After returning from their trip last year our friends couldn't stop talking about how great Morris was. I had the pleasure of meeting Morris (Lynval Morris), myself. The moment I met him at the airport I felt very welcome. He had honey bananas for us when he picked us up. I had told him I was hungry so we stopped for really good jerk chicken and Red Stripe. The ride to the resort was filled with information about what we were seeing. We took a day trip to Negril, it was a lot of fun, we all had lots of questions and Morris with his vast knowledge about his beautiful country answered them all. I especially loved it when he stopped and picked some fresh allspice. On the ride home his wife Colleen was very helpful when we stopped in Montego Bay to do some shopping. This was my first trip to Jamaica and it won't be my last. I can't say enough about Morris, if your looking for somebody knowledgeable , courteous, punctual and most importantly very welcoming then look no further. Thank you Morris and family, from the moment we were picked up to the moment we had to leave you and your beautiful country you made us feel like family. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

What a terrific way to start our vacation, with Lynval Morris! He found us at the airport and was very pleasant and patient even though we had to wait one hour for two more people to arrive. Had ten of us in total and with over an hour drive to the Riu in St Ann's Parish, he kept us informed of the local history, politics, latest news, etc. A very positive start to our vacation for sure! Going back to the airport for home was just as informative with all different interesting info. We asked lots of questions too! Thank you Lynval for your great service!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Morris is the best! Last year we took a day trip to Negril with Morris that was fantastic. We returned to the island again this year with other friends and arranged transportation with him. He was ready and waiting at the airport for us. On the bus he had fresh little bananas for us and picked up peanuts from the street vendors. We also stopped for jerk chicken and Red Stripe as our friends were hungry and thirsty! Another day trip to Negril was super. He took us up into the small village, stopped at the old fort, the shopping area and provided lot's of info about the surroundings. If you request he will bring his Igloo / cooler for your refreshments to enjoy along the way. Morris and his wife Colleen are prompt, courteous, informative and make you feel at home. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lynval Morris is an excellent island host. He is very friendly and knowledgeable.
Our group of 24 spent an afternoon with him in Negril for a 3 hour tour to the local lighthouse and Rick's Cafe. His tour bus is clean and well maintained. It was also a pleasure to meet his family. He was punctual and an amazing deal price wise compared to the resorts. We will look him up for sure the next time we get down to Jamaica!!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I recently got married at Lady Hamilton GrandPalladium Jamaica. We wanted to do a couple of excursions for the wedding party. The prices that was quoted from different tour companies varied from high to higher, to highest, all promising they would do it all! When we met Morris.......well lets just say it felt more like talking to a family member rather than a complete stranger. He gave us the truth. How long the rides are. How far each place we may want to see was located and what it had to offer in adventure,sites or just leisure. Morris told us what was practical to do and what time it would be reasonable to do it in. Pretty much he told us what we as customers needed to know to fully enjoy whatever trip we chose to do and at best cost for our group! Long story short........Morris gave us the time of our life and we all are extremely glad for encountering him. He went above and beyond, and we truly appreciated. On his days off he had Dalton take his role. There was no difference. He became part of our family too! On behalf of Our wedding party, Sheila and I (Winston) just would like to say a special thanks to you both for making our trip so memorable. We will be back and we will be calling you!!! Excellent isn't good enough, but it will suffice.
Thank you Jamisland Tours!!!
Happy Holidays!!!