“Awesome experience”

Jamisland Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 110 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 17 years of experience, we at Jamisland Tours have a wealth of experience in the ground transportation service in Jamaica. We are certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board ever since our operations started.Our services include a wide range of Tours to the Tourist Mecca’s of Jamaica, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio. We also provide services in the form of Excursions, Weddings, Historical Tours and Airport Transfers to all points on the island.
GreatLakes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I really enjoyed Jamisland day tours. Our tour guide Mr. Sharp was awesome. Mr. Sharp did an awesome job of keeping up with our timeline, making sure we visited awesome attractions, and most importantly had fun. Iook forward to my next trip. Thanks for everything. I could not have asked for a better tour guide.

Hampton, Virginia
“Jones Possie”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

JamIsland has done it again....GREAT JOB. As I said on my last review, I will not visit my Home Land with out checking for the "DECON" (Morris) this time I rode with Mr. Sharp and he did an outstanding job of getting us to some great locations, but always keeping us safe and comfortable. He keep our timeline down to the letter, and we had plenty of time to have fun in the sun.

Prior Lake, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Reliable!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Expected reliable service and we got it with Jamisland. Easy to find upon exiting airport. Our driver (Sharp) was very friendly and welcomed us with a smile! Delivered us and luggage to our hotel without trouble. Discussed return pickup time and driver was punctual, showed up as promised. Wish we would've booked some day trips with Jamisland before we left home. Very trustworthy, would use again and recommend to others.

Missouri City, Texas
“This is the Company to Go with, you can't go wrong”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Let me first say, if anyone say that this company did not go above and beyond to make sure that their expierence in Jamaica was not above and beyond, then they need to rent a car and do their own tour!!! Lynvall communicated with me via email and phone calls and was very professional in providing the necessary information that we need to do before arriving in Jamaica. He even was able to tell me who our driver was going to be when we arrive and what to do and expect.

JamIsland was awesome, our driver Herb was just fantastic, from our pick up at the airport with 4 diffirent flights and 2 flight being delayed. Traveling with a group of 19 and was able to choose from tours offered, and still do somethings we wanted to do even outside of the main scope of a tour! (Visiting my old home, everyone wanted to see it, visiting friends!!!) Herb was very accomodating and kept us in great spirit, he flet more like apart of the group than our tour guide! We will definately use JamIsland Tours in the future and just be confident when you are ready to book, this is the company to work with!!

JamIsland, keep doing what you do, you are the best!!!!

Karlene R

Kent, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best time in Jamaica was with Morris!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The best time ever had in Jamaica, en route between the airport and resort upon arrival and then our departure.
Morris is absolutely AMAZING ...with his excellent knowledge of the area, local sites to stop momentarily for food, drink, mangoes, and souvenirs is extraordinary ...all while making you feel at home! Morris is quite accommodating for the experience you want to have.
When I return, I want Morris' service again!

Visited May 2012