“Chirstmas Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 73 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
graytfl
FL
“Chirstmas Vacation”
Reviewed February 18, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

First I have to say that dealing with Mr. Campbell was a absolute pleasure. When We first inquired about the property he was very prompt with a response and clearly explained the arrangement and cost for our vacation stay. When we spotted the property, we immediately went into review research mode to see how some other vacationers had rated the property. With only a handful of reviews to read from, we were a little skeptical at first, but after speaking to Mr. Campbell directly it calmed our worries.

Mr. Campbell is a very accomodating person. We had a last minute change to our living arrangements and literally within a few hours before our first party was to arrive on the island, he and his staff arranged to have the property ready for them to sleep there that night. The house and the neighborhood is very nice and quiet. The neighbors are very friendly and we did not have any issues with anyone in the Cul-de-Sac. The House itself was very clean and has an open floor plan. Each room has it's own bathroom and the rooms have fans and A/C. We opted for the Non A/C package and the breeze you get was more than enough to keep everyone comforable at night. Several morining we took walks around the neighborhood to take in some of the sights. On the the back side of the property you can see the airport and all the mountains and valleys on the island; A very picturesque moment.

BTW, Courtney the driver at the property was excellent. He took us everywhere we wanted to go and waited for us. Some days we were out from sunrise to sunset; He even to us to Negril along with some other stops between.

If you are looking for a place that gives you a home feeling without breaking your wallet, this is definitely the place to go. In some respects I have been hesitant to write this review only because I don't want to reveal the hidden treasure to everyone and would rather keep it a secret for me and some close friend to take advantage of.

Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Feb 18, 2012
Hi Allen,

I just want to thank you and your family for taking the time out to share with us and others about your experience in Jamaica, Montego Bay and at Paradise Palms Jamaica. We are happy you all enjoyed your stay and that you had a great relaxing family time together.

It is great that you were able to visit the popular tourist resort of Negril in the west end of Jamaica. Maybe next time when you come back again you can take the North Coast up to another popular Tourist Resort in the parish of St Anns called Ocho Rios.

Allen and family many thanks again for choosing to stay with us and that all of you had a fantastic time at Paradise Palms Jamaica, Montego Bay.

God bless,

Lloyd & Marcia Campbell - Paradise Palms Jamaica owners.
UK
Reviewed February 18, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Feb 18, 2012
Hi Bob and Angela I just want to thank you both for taking the time out to share with us and others about your experience in Jamaica, Montego Bay and at Paradise Palms Jamaica. We are so glad you both enjoyed your stay and that you had a fantastic time.

I can see from your review that you both travelled all the way to Port Maria and spend some time snorkelling. That is fantastic stuff!!

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and that you both had a wonderful time at Paradise Palms Jamaica.

God bless,

Lloyd & Marcia Campbell - Paradise Palms Jamaica owners.
Marenki
London, United Kingdom
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed January 3, 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Our family of 3 stayed at Paradise Palms for 2 weeks in mid November 11, and had a fabulous time in this spacious property. The house is an ideal place to stay for either families with children, groups of travellers or a lone traveller, as there is plenty of space here, having 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a large kitchen and dinning area and lounge.The layout of the property ensures that if you do not require the use of the other 2 bedrooms, the house will not feel big as the rooms that you will use are all centrally located.

Paradise Palms has a large porch with great views of the mountains and the sea, and a well kept garden with an abundance of fruit trees. The house is an impresive building located in a quiet and safe area, with friendly neighbours, a 10 minute drive away from the Hip Strip, where some of the best bars, restaurants, nightlife and beaches are located and also close to the airport.

If you require transportation, then the Paradise Palms driver Courtney is very reliable, punctual, reasonable and safe to drive with.

So if your seeking a quiet, relaxing and spacious environment to stay in, then Paradise Palms is an ideal place to stay in the Paradise island of Jamaica, and our family will definitely be returning to both.

pohlzaret
Asheville NC
“Lovely, safe house overlooking Montego Bay”
Reviewed November 14, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Paradise Palms is a reasonably price house located in a secure neighborhood with lots of amenities and a fine view

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nov 13, 2011
Aaron I am happy that you find Paradise Palms Jamaica to be reasonably priced, and that you felt quite secure. You also mentioned that it was nearby to local amenities and that you had a fine view. We were happy to have you and your family and we look forward to see you in the future when you come back to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Lloyd Campbell

CEO Paradise Palms Jamaica
Gregory B
New York City, New York
“Paradise is truly VERY NICE!”
Reviewed September 20, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Paradise is how I felt during my September 2011 stay at Paradise Palms Jamaica, St. James West Indies! Paradise Palms property located at 4 Wendy Close is conveniently situated in a most pleasant, harmonious area just 5 minutes away from Sangster International Airport. Paradise is a mission which mankind endeavors to embark on and I truly discovered that tranquil destination c/o Paradise Palms Jamaica. Paradise is excellent for the entire family, newlyweds, Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Australians, Africans, business travelers, young vacationers, lovers and folks who can truly appreciate a nostalgic experience away from their domicile. Paradise Palms Jamaica is where I want to lodge, cook, entertain, drink, read, park, photograph and love my lucky lady whenever I journey to beautiful Jamaica!

The staff members Carol the cook and domestic help, Mr Murdock the overseer and the honest driver Courtney all get a perfect 100 grade from me. Mr Lloyd Campbell deserves an encore and a tall glass of fresh Ginger Beer for being ever so accurate during the property booking process. Thank you brethren Lloyd for being professional, accomodating and honest.

Those considering lodging at Paradise Palms Jamaica should be happy to know that they can cook their foods in the huge property kitchen. Guests should know that there are 3 very big bedrooms each one comes with its own shower, bathroom toilet, sink and bath towels. Color tv, dvd player, cable tv channels, AM/FM/cassette radio, lovely furniture, refrigerator, utensils, ceramic dishes, washing machine, clothes detergent, bleach, fabric softener provided for your laundry, iron board, clothes iron, indoor/outdoor clothing line, backyard grill if you're a good barbecue chef and a lovely white cement front porch veranda which is romantic.

I was on holiday, so I stayed the entire time alone writing, reading, eating curry chicken prepared by Carol and photographing reportage materials in town for my website launch.

Overall I give it a 99% out of 100%. I am a simple man with simple taste. I would like to see small yet new furniture added to this jewel property

All The Best,

Gregory Brown

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accomodations
Liked least: I have no complaints.
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 20, 2011
Thanks Greg for you kind sentiments about Paradise Palms Jamaica, Montego bay, and the staffs at our Vacation Rental. I am also happy that you were able to find my description of the property to be accurate and that we were able to meet your expectation.

You are welcome to stay with us any time you are in the Montego Bay area. As you see for yourself we strife to offer the customer satisfaction and keep the property at the highest standard for our customers.

Thanks again for choosing to stay at Paradise Palms Jamaica. All the best and please be aware that you can now also book your flights and accommodation to Montego Bay Jamaica on our website Paradise Palms Travel www.paradisepalmstravel@hotmail.co.uk
browndump...
Felton, Delaware
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this home and it was very clean and relaxing. I was close to the airport and shopping. I highly recommend staying here, i will definately go back

Value Cleanliness
Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing