“A great place to relax close to the attractions...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 71 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Raph08
Kingston, Jamaica
“A great place to relax close to the attractions and away from the touristic noise”
Reviewed April 21, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

I and some relatives stayed at Paradise Palms Jamaica for a week at the end of March 2011. We wanted a cheap place to discover Western Jamaica, so nothing like an all-inclusive hotel, and we did not get disappointed by what we got.
The villa isn't easy to find when you arrive first (we then had absolutely no problem, there are landmarks you can use to find your way) but it's worth it. It lies in a rather quiet residential area (there are the planes landing and taking off at the airport and some dogs but that's not a big issue), which is close to the main road and thus to the attractions (Gloucester Avenue, downtown). For shopping, Mega Mart isn't a long drive away. If you don't mind staying in a city, you can easily reach most attractions in the region, Negril is like one hour drive, you can go to Cockpit country, Falmouth, etc.

As far as the villa is concerned, it's pretty impressive, both from the outside and from the inside, the terrace is a great place to relax after a long day of driving, hiking or swimming, whatever you come for. Beside the two bedrooms and bathrooms (one of the bedroom is huge, the other one is enough to accomodate two persons for holidays as you will anyway mostly only sleep there), there is one huge room, starting from a living room, then a dining room, then the kitchen and, after a corridor, the laundry room. It's one big open space with many windows (with bars), thus you can let the fresh air get in in the evening.
There is pretty much everything you can expect but mosquito nets on the beds (we were told they would put some following our remarks) and a coffee machine.
Mr. Campbell called us twice to know if everything was alright, he and Mr Murdock, who is the site manager, really tried to make us feel home and brought us more chairs, fans etc. They have been really willing to help.
If you plan to go to Montego Bay region and want to be independent and to not spend hundreds dollars a night for an hotel, go ahead with Paradise Palms ! I live in Jamaica and I'll definitely go back there if I happen to go to Saint James. An my family brought nice memories back to Europe.

Traveling group: Other
dego310
London, United Kingdom
“I'd go again”
Reviewed March 16, 2011 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

It was my birthday and I decided to take the missus and my 1 year old daughter to Montego Bay. On arrival at the airport we were met and taken to the house where the manager inducted us with information about the house. I really liked the space in the house and all the rooms were decorated very nicely. As it was my birthday, I took the family to doctors cave beach a beautiful location of white sand and blue seas they served up local food off curry goat and rice which went down well with my daughter, we visited the hip strip through out our trip which is a short drive from the house. We had a very great time in Montego Bay, and this house was just the right choice for us to stay. When I go back to Jamaica, I will come right back to this house.

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
liljoeyvi
London, United Kingdom
“it was a place for everyone”
Reviewed January 21, 2011 for a stay in December 2010
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed this place as it was a safe and enjoyable "home" for me to temporarily live in. I loved it because it is secure and all rooms are easy to access. The price I paid was reasonable because for what i paid, i got a good deal. The rooms are spacious and grand, whilst the whole house is kept very clean. i couldn't find any bad points on this house because there wasn't much to criticise it about. my children enjoyed staying in it for the two week period as it is child-friendly and spacious so they had room to play; there was also a DVD player to keep them entertained. All of the bathrooms were beautiful and also there was never any waiting to go to the toilet as there were three toilets. The neighbourhood is peaceful and since it is a cul de sac it is quiet as people have no reason to be there. It is also a convenient 10 minutes from the airport and another 10 minutes to get to the hip-strip, beaches, restaurants,other shopping centres and the MegaMart store. Overall I had an enjoyable time staying in this accomodation and would recommend it to anyone. =)

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$85
/ Night
Book instantly, without waiting for the owner to respond.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing