“Great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Uton's Private Tours

Uton's Private Tours
Ranked #15 of 106 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello my name is Palmer, Welcome to UtonTours personal and private tour Our aim and objective is to give each visitor an unforgettable service and total satisfaction on a tour with us. As your tour guides and drivers we will share how were knowledge of Jamaica's history with you, we always have surprises for you on your tour or transfer. Relax and enjoying yourself with us. At Uton's Tours we strive to make your tour the best.
Clinton, Mississippi
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2011

We had a great time Palmer met us at the tourist office and took us over to Jackson who was our driver for the day. Plamer checked on us periodically and Jackson was very knowledgeable. We learned a lot about the Montego Bay area and just didn't see the tourist areas. We had a great lunch of Jerk Chicken and the price for the day was very reasonable. Could not ask for a better day. Thank you so much

Visited December 2010

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll love the tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2010

Ransford Palmer, a.k.a Uton, is a great driver and tour guide. He knows his country as well as anyone I have met, and is very reliable. I have known Uton for at least five years, and have always had a great time with him. He knows the roads, their conditions, and the unspoken language and signals used by other drivers. He will gladly drive you on any tour of the island, from a multi-day trip to an airport transfer. His rates are competitive, and his new bus is very comfortable. He can accomodate a large group, but always welcomes even 2 or 3. I consider him a personal friend and it always makes my day to see him when coming out of Sangster's International. I will definately use his services any time I travel to Jamaica.

1 Thank Jgapper
Toronto, Canada
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2010

Having spent a lot of resources to invest in my vacation, i was expecting the best... and i was not dissappointed... UTON TOURS allowed me to have all that and more. The efficient, reliable and informative service received from UTON TOURS helped our group to have the most memorable vacation ever. The sites recommended were breath-taking, the food was delicious and if we dreamt up an idea, Uton helped us to make it happen.... I really am looking forward to my next vacation in Ja, sun, food and great service from UTON TOURS:)

Jefferson, Wisconsin
“Great Personalized Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

Just got in from a great trip with my wife to YS Falls. Uton was very knowledgeable of his island and always gave great bits of information of every part of the island that we drove through. He picked us up on time and gave us a safe ride to and from our destination. We told him the places we wanted to go to and he gave us a very resonable rate helping us have the romantic vacation we wanted. I wouldn't choose anywhere else but Uton Tours for my trips around Jamaica.

Toronto, Canada
“Enjoying Jamaica is getting to your destinations safely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

I highly recommend taking the tours in and around Jamaica with someone who knows the island well and who is competent and reliable in getting you to your destination safely and enjoyably. Uton was amazing in getting all twelve of us safely along the rough terrains of Jamaica from the northcoast, west and southcoast portions of the island. A trip we'll long remember!