“Excellent Trip To Jamaica”

Uton's Private Tours
Ranked #13 of 110 Tours in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to UtonTours personal and private tour also air port transfers and taxi service.Our objective is to give each visitor an unforgettable service and total satisfaction. As your tour guides and drivers we will share how were knowledge of Jamaica's history with you, we always have surprises for you on your tour or transfer. Relax and enjoying yourself with us.we strive to make your tour the best.
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Trip To Jamaica”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Thinking about Jamaica I decided to go with my sister, so I contact uton tours to provide our round trip transportation so we book it. As soon as we get to Jamaica an get out of the airport I was greeted by Palmer. I admired the way he greeted us. On the way we stopped for some food before we got to our villa and that was great. From the start you could see the professional way in him. Mr.Palmer is very knowledgeable of his country and is an excellent tour guide. You can hear from the enthusiasm in his voice that he loves what he does, and it comes through in his service. We decided not to go out the day before we leave but that did not work well for us we called Palmer if he would like to take us shopping and the beach and he did. Well we had a wonderful time I would recommend to ANYONE going on vacation to Jamaica in my area to use Uton tours. The vehicle was always extremely neat. We felt relax while he drove us around his beautiful island. I was so pleased and impressed that I shared with my sister how I felt about the EXCELLENT SERVICE. I am already anticipating my next trip to Jamaica and the service of Mr. Palmer very soon!!

Monroe, Iowa, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Above and beyond!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We hired Palmer during our recent trip to Montego Bay. He took great care of us. He has a lot of knowledge to share about Jamaica. We learned so much! He always made sure we had everything we needed or even wanted. He was VERY reliable and genuinely a very kind man. We truly felt that we had made a friend. I miss him already. I would recommend him without any reservations at all.

Visited September 2013
Kyle, Texas
“Texas Group”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Thanks Palmer from the group from Austin Texas area. We had the best time seeing the wonderful countryside, going where most tours never takes you. Thanks for the history lesson and helping us to get to know the local people and how they live daily. Being Travel agents Deborah and I always look for good service to pass on to our clients and I must say Palmer the person to ask for when you arrive at the port. Thanks Palmer we will be back soon, Luther and Deborah Webster

Kyle, Texas
“Wonderful Tour of Jamaica”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were in Jamaica on August 21, 2013, and had the most wonderful tour guide ever. Palmer is a wealth of information about his country. We had a group of 24 and he took his time to meet and greet each of us and made a personable contact with each - including the children. I know the next time I am in Jamaica I will definitely use Palmer's service. Thank you and thank God for Palmer.

Canada
396 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 295 helpful votes
“Great Tour Guide”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I have booked Palmer on my four visits to Jamaica. He is great. He will pick you up at the cruise terminal or at hotel. He will give you an over view of the montego bay area with gear service. He helped with a family beach wedding. We had 50 guest and he arranged the buses and vans to transport everyone to the beach from the cruise terminal. After the wedding he provided a tour of kontego bay. He supplied beer, water and rum cake to add to the fun. I contacted Palmer months in advance of the wedding and he was very helpful with the arrangements. he made the day easy and if wasn't for Palmer the wedding day would not have been the success it was.

Visited October 2012