Review Highlights
Great Tour Guide Ever

Reviewed 2 days ago
Rosie M
Great Tour Guide - highly recommended! Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 5 days ago
Bowtrans

All reviews mr palmer birthday bash dunn's river falls in ocho rios mega mart body guard recommend mr cold drinks his knowledge tour service richmond hill montego bay area no problem mon a great tour guide sugar cane no hassle excellent driver blue hole
Reviewed 2 days ago

My husband and I enjoyed the tour with Uton's, our driver was OUTSTANDING and gave us a safe ride and very informational about the area we travel. Look forward on our next return to Jamaica for another tour with this company.

Reviewed 5 days ago

We just returned from our family vacation in Montego Bay. We decided to book with Uton’s Private Tours to visit Dunn’s River Falls. Palmer was our tour guide and he was professional, punctual and knowledgeable about the area. He arrived with a cooler full of drinks and was flexible while we waited for a late family member. He drove us to the falls and taught us about the surrounding areas. After the falls, he took us on a tour to show us other key spots for photos. Palmer was very accommodating and went beyond our expectations by taking us to Runaway Bay to view the beach where we were married 20 years ago. We would highly recommend his service and the next time we are in Jamaica we will certainly book our next tour with him.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recommend Mr. Palmer (Uton) to anyone traveling to Jamaica. He is very knowledgeable about the area and can answer any question you have. He is very considerate of his passengers and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He prides himself on others before self. Love his personality and spirit. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

In August 2018, I took a chance and booked last minute with Uton's Private Tours. From the moment Palmer met us at the airport I knew I made the right decision. He was very professional from the beginning in the way he greeted us and helped to load our baggage on the bus. Jamaica was very HOT and we were parched and Palmer had his cooler well stocked...He offered us cold beverage of choice and we were offered seconds. He took us to purchase jerk pork and chicken etc. He was very knowledgeable about Jamaica...we were well informed. Palmer went above and beyond with our various requests and always manage to accommodate us by taking us where we wanted to go. He has the best tour package prices around town...unbeatable! And he will work with you. I will only use Uton's Tours when I visit Jamaica again. I recommend this company wholeheartedly to my clients. You will not regret it.

Shelly
#VACATIONSbyShelly

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Friendly professional service from beginning to end. Highly recommended. Enjoyed our birthday celebration which began from the moment we were greeted in the van with calico jack rum punch. Thanks again Mr. Palmer.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Everytime we go to Montego Bay, we look Palmer up. We have used him to go around town, shopping, drinking, and see the sights. He will take you any where you want to go. According to Palmer, we are honorary Jamaicans, we love that. He loves our kids like his own and we love him. He is very personable, giving, and such a genuine person. You really don’t need to look any further than Palmer, he will treat you right.

DJ Jackson

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I was at a brunch one day with a group of ladies I mentioned to one of them that I was going to Jamaica she told me that she and her family had used UTON tours. My husband and I got in contact with Mr. Palmer and arranged for him to pick us up from the airport which he did and we scheduled a private tour with him he took us all over Montego Bay he was our own personal tour guide and really showed us some of the great highlights things that we probably would have not seen if we would've took a regular tour bus with a whole lot of other people it was just my husband and myself and we covered a lot of ground,it was fantastic. I really really enjoyed it he had drinks for us and took us anywhere we wanted. I wanted some real good oxtails so he took me to his favorite oxtail spot. And yes they were delicious! During our recent trip last month Mr. Palmer was out of town but he arrange for one of his coworkers Mr. Jackson to pick us up from the airport and he was just as nice and very informative and he also took us back to the airport from the hotel we really enjoyed the service and we will definitely use them again when we go back to Jamaica ! NO PROBLEM!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We arranged for Uton Tours to pick us up from the Montego Bay port to take us both to Dunn’s River Falls.. It took us about 1.5 hrs to get to Dunns Falls whilst stopping on the way to take pictures at various locations. The driver was very friendly and stopped where ever we requested. We left our extra cloths in the car. The driver drops us outside and we made our way in. Uton Tours cost included the entrance fee to the Falls.
On our way we stopped off at Columbus Park, Glistening Waters, Rose Hall Great House,
We contacted Palmer Ransford via email who was very helpful in clarifying all our queries.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I have now gone twice to Jamaica and both times I used Palmer as our tour guide with Uton's Private Tours. Palmer is the very best guide I have ever used and I recommend him to everybody. He took us on a wonderful tour of Montego Bay and then we booked another all day tour of Kingston. His knowledge and kindness and professionalism is unsurpassed. Don't go to Jamaica with out using Palmer.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We fully enjoyed our tour with Uton. My family consisted of five (5) which included a two(2) year old. I was impressed with Uton's attention to details by showing up with a car seat.
Uton was very knowledgeable about his home country. Since we were more interested in how the local people that is what we got. We had fruits (real organic) that we good never obtain stateside. O' and the food, just excellent.
We normally never venture to one place twice but due to Uton's care, my family will be visiting Jamaica in the near future.