Book In Advance

from $72.86
from $79.00
from $120.60
More Info
All reviews luminous lagoon dive shop open water diving experience dive master dive sites night dive nurse sharks marine life iberostar rose hall certified diver experienced divers great dive padi certification deep dive ocean dives pool session
Reviewed yesterday

I Was able to go kayaking almost every day depending on weather
delightful to be out in the middle to the ocean

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The staff is great , I went on a dive on 1/9/19 my dive master was Kat she was awesome , had a great dive . Would definitely go back .

Date of experience: January 2019
DRESSELDIVERS, Gerente at Dressel Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi there, Steve!
Thanks a lot for your review and the kind words, we hope to see you back here very soon!

All the best from Kat and the rest of the Dressel Divers Jamaica team

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our 6th trip diving with Dressel in the Caribbean, but our first trip to Jamaica (for our 25th anniversary!). Dressel generally has very friendly staff but perhaps even more so at Montego Bay.

My wife and I SCUBA dived a dozen times on our trip in December. From a SCUBA perspective the reefs were very nice, although Cozumel certainly beats it. We did get to see a wide variety of see life, including sea turtles, nurse sharks, sting rays, giant eagle rays, eels, trumpet fish, scorpion fish, balloon, fish, etc., etc. Oh, and a million sea urchins! We also did a night dive which was a really neat experience.

We enjoyed a day trip excursion with Dressel to at Montego Bay itself. It included diving/snorkeling, a shore-side lunch, and a short guided shopping trip (where the dive shop employee got us some great deals on souvenirs).

We also did an excursion to the "Luminous Lagoon" which is something everyone should do! The bay has bio-luminescent plankton that glow with a blue light when disturbed. This is not a dive or snorkel trip, but one where you float and when you move you look like a glow stick!

The SCUBA rental equipment was brand new so it was in better shape than the at the other Dressel sites (which weren't bad). The only negative was the lack of Nitrox (all the other Dressel sites had free Nitrox), but I'm told they will be adding that sometime in the future.

A big thanks to our Dive Masters Sarah, Timi, Liam, Brayden, Tess, Philip, to Sergio (who manages the shop), to Captains Fenton, and trainees Jason, Molly, and Bianca. You helped make our anniversary trip marvelous!

Always remember you can get a 20% discount from Dressel by booking in advance. This includes diving, snorkeling, excursions, and equipment rentals.

Date of experience: December 2018
DRESSELDIVERS, Gerente at Dressel Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Hi guys!
We're very happy to hear back from you, and knowing we could make your 25th anniversary (which by itself is a massive achievement) even more special is priceless for us!
Hope to see you back again very soon, for more underwater adventures.

All the best from the whole Dressel Divers Jamaica team.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is an absolute must do! The staff were super friendly and tons of fun!! I would especially love to give a huge shout out and thank you to Rashawn. He was the greatest when helping me overcome my fear of the ocean. He was very patient and understanding and even went down to the bottom to show me the things I was missing since it was my first time. I absolutely adore him (My Jamaican son) Thanks for the wonderful memory Rashawn!

Date of experience: January 2019
DRESSELDIVERS, Gerente at Dressel Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Melanie, the sunset was always a super popular trip, but since we got our new catamaran, it got even better!
We're happy to hear you really enjoyed it, and hope you'll be back again soon.

All the best from the Dressel Divers Jamaica team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After several years of "when, when, when?" from a daughter finally learnt to SCUBA dive. Two very different instructors, but complemented each other well. First day in the pool, a lot of close explanation etc. Second day in the water a more "do this" approach with advice when needed. Made sure that I did things properly though. Last dive was great - recommend make the last dive be the first of the morning and go out with all the interns. Always felt safe, and that instructors were making sure I did everything well. A few weeks later went on another 3 dive trip and the breath/buoyancy control I learnt from Timi & Liam meant my tanks lasted much longer (and could stay down much longer) than the others who had less than 20 dives.

Date of experience: December 2018
DRESSELDIVERS, Gerente at Dressel Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Peter, we ask ourselves the same questions all the time, and the answer is not early enough!
We're very happy to hear you had a good time with everyone here, and as you mentioned, safety is paramount for us!
Hope to see you here again very soon!

Warmest Regards from the whole Dressel Divers Jamaica team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My fiance and I booked a 2 tank dive with full equipment rental. They were very organized and made sure we had everything we needed before heading out. The dive spots were short best rides away. They went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our 2 dives. They were extremely convenient as well being that we stayed at their resort location. I definitely reccommend them and will return.

Date of experience: December 2018

Hi guys, thanks for the awesome praises, it was a pleasure having you here again, hope you had a great time here with us and see you soon! Meanwhile, You can stay in contact with us on Dressel Divers Montego Bay Facebook page. So, you will be able to keep on seeing our staff in action and life on the reefs, with our weekly pictures and videos posted.
All the best from the whole Dressel Divers Jamaica team