“Awesome!!”

$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dressel Divers is a company with various dive centres in many different countries. We provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training. Nevertheless, we respect the wants and needs of each client with respect to all existing dive organizations or federations and offer the services of almost all of them (SSI – NAUI – IDA – NASDS – YMCA – ACUC – CEMAS –- PDIC, etc). At present, the company is made up of an international team of multi-lingual instructors, coming from all over the world.In all Dressel Diving centres you will find the highest standard of technology in diving equipment. We take pride in offering personal service to each and every client, with many of them becoming new diving friends, that will plan their next vacation in one of our diving centres, coming back to relive the pleasant experience of their first trip. One of our main missions is to provide, during your vacations, a service of unbeatable courtesy and kindness.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had a good experience in diving in Jamaica, specially about finishing my Advanced Course there. The employees were really gentle and professionals with me. I just need to say thank you!

1  Thank carlakim_

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Would like to thank Amy for all of her help planning excursions. Amy was more than happy to take as much time as needed to answer all of our questions concerning excursions and to explain them thoroughly. We booked the MoBay snorkel trip and Luminous Lagoon. Both trips were at a better price than offered by booking with the hotel and wish we would have had more time to do other excursions with Dressel. Also, a special thanks to Amy and Max for encouraging my daughters to try the scuba experience in the pool. Both girls loved the experience and plan to get certified. They would have done the resort certification but we ran out of time. Max was an excellent instructor.
Mobay Snorkel trip was one of the BEST days ever! Our crew lead by Captain Ding Dong, Jack, and "Konshens" made it such an memorable day. Snorkeling, lunch, our family/crew time at Margaritaville, and the best boat ride back! Amy, Max, Ding Dong, Jack, and Konshens thank you so much for the memories! You are the BEST!!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

During our stay at Iberostar we did the diving experience which involved pool training and two 30-minute dives. Our instructor, Max, was informative, personable and patient (which I needed since I was very nevous to start!). I would recommend Dressel and Max to anyone visiting Jamaica - it was a great experience!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The employees were great and the groups were small which was great. The diving in Jamaica however is nothing to brag about and there is not much to see unfortunately, but this has nothing to do with Dressel Divers. They were great!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had a great time at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, and the absolute highlight of the vacation was the four days during which I completed my Padi Open Water Certification. All the staff at the dive center was so friendly and professional - i couldnt be happier with my diving experience there. Special thanks to the best diving instructor ever - José of course!

1  Thank Ella N