“Amazing experience!”

$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dressel Divers is a company with various dive centres in many different countries. We provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training. Nevertheless, we respect the wants and needs of each client with respect to all existing dive organizations or federations and offer the services of almost all of them (SSI – NAUI – IDA – NASDS – YMCA – ACUC – CEMAS –- PDIC, etc). At present, the company is made up of an international team of multi-lingual instructors, coming from all over the world.In all Dressel Diving centres you will find the highest standard of technology in diving equipment. We take pride in offering personal service to each and every client, with many of them becoming new diving friends, that will plan their next vacation in one of our diving centres, coming back to relive the pleasant experience of their first trip. One of our main missions is to provide, during your vacations, a service of unbeatable courtesy and kindness.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

During our stay at Iberostar we did the diving experience which involved pool training and two 30-minute dives. Our instructor, Max, was informative, personable and patient (which I needed since I was very nevous to start!). I would recommend Dressel and Max to anyone visiting Jamaica - it was a great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
There are newer reviews for Dressel Divers

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The employees were great and the groups were small which was great. The diving in Jamaica however is nothing to brag about and there is not much to see unfortunately, but this has nothing to do with Dressel Divers. They were great!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had a great time at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, and the absolute highlight of the vacation was the four days during which I completed my Padi Open Water Certification. All the staff at the dive center was so friendly and professional - i couldnt be happier with my diving experience there. Special thanks to the best diving instructor ever - José of course!

1  Thank Ella N
Reviewed January 21, 2014

During a very short stay of 5 days in Jamaica, Montego Bay, I managed to complete the open water diver certification (yeah!). The dive team is truly stellar. After an initial hick-up with a medical form that I needed for clearance that set me back one day (of course, I don't fault the team for that, they were being thorough and very responsible which I appreciated a lot), I was onto the seemingly impossible task of completing the certification in 2 1/2 days. Marie was really amazing, what a coordinator! She made sure everything was on point. Craig and Max, my amazing instructors, were so professional, "military", thorough and friendly. Even with the short time and the intensity of the course, they made sure it was fun but never cut any corners. It also helps that the dive locations were spectacular! As someone who had done this course before, I know that the dive centre provided a much more superior level of instruction and professionalism. I would recommend their services to anyone, anytime. Quite frankly, if I ever return it would solely be to dive with a truly amazing team!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We just got back on Saturday from a week's vacation at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort and we loved it! My husband and I both tried the "free diving" in the pool and hope to go on the diving trip next time. We went on the Mangrove Safari and enjoyed it immensely! Kayaking in the mangroves and snorkling at a coral reef. It was terrific! Dressel Divers have several options at this location from parasailing, banana boat rides, diving, and snorkling. The staff was terrific, fun, and very helpful (especially Mary!!). Captain Jack, Cheesy, and Ding Dong made the trip alot of fun. I would definitely recommend Dressel Divers! Hope to go back in the future!