“Open Water Certification/Discover Dive”
Review of Dressel Divers

Dressel Divers
Book In Advance
More Info
$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Dressel Divers is a company with various dive centres in many different countries. We provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training. Nevertheless, we respect the wants and needs of each client with respect to all existing dive organizations or federations and offer the services of almost all of them (SSI – NAUI – IDA – NASDS – YMCA – ACUC – CEMAS –- PDIC, etc). At present, the company is made up of an international team of multi-lingual instructors, coming from all over the world.In all Dressel Diving centres you will find the highest standard of technology in diving equipment. We take pride in offering personal service to each and every client, with many of them becoming new diving friends, that will plan their next vacation in one of our diving centres, coming back to relive the pleasant experience of their first trip. One of our main missions is to provide, during your vacations, a service of unbeatable courtesy and kindness.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open Water Certification/Discover Dive”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husand and son got their PADI open water certification and my daughter did 3 discover scuba dives during our trip to Jamaica. They were so happy and felt that there were not enough days to enjoy the diving. The Dressel Instructors and crew were amazing. The service was excellent. The negative side.... my husband and son are hooked on diving!!!!
Thanks to the crew at Dressel Divers Jamaica and especially Criag! You made our trip aweseome!

-The Alba Family

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jorge A

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic experience, a must try”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went scuba diving for the first time with Dressel divers and it was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and helpful, they always had a smile on their face and made sure to put one on yours as well. The staff was very informative and are excellent teachers. They were able to identify any fish that we came across during the dive. We saw lobsters, lion fish and a small sea turtle. Scuba diving is definitely an experience you must try, its a whole other world down there and the crew from dressel divers are the best people to explore it with! Also I highly recommend the luminous lagoon, a lagoon full of micro organisms that light up when disturbed, it is a mind blowing experience, something you would only think possible in your dreams! If you have the chance do it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank paulskiwp
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Consummate Professionals”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I just completed my Open Water Diver certification through these folks (May-June 2013). They were very flexible in accommodating my schedule, fun to learn with and meticulous when it came to safety. I started with the "Discover Scuba" experience then upgraded to the full certifying course. They included a deep water dive after certification under close supervision from the instructors. The dive venues were spectacular! I would not hesitate for a second to recommend them to a loved one who was interested in simply trying scuba or doing the full certifying course.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank David F
Vail, Colorado
“Open Water Certified”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dressel Divers was a great experience all week long! I completed my Open Water Dives with Dressel and took one more dive once I was certified. We went to different dive locations each day--never visiting the same one. My Instructor, Jose Cortez was incredible! He was side-by-side with me for all 4 of my Open Water dives. Jose was very thorough and safe, yet fun and easy to learn from. I recommend him for anyone--young or old.

We took the Luminous Lagoon trip one evening, which was a great time--A night boat ride with drinks and glowing water: Amazing

A Special thanks to Marie at the front desk--very helpful and nice; and Capt. Dave for piloting all of our boat trips for the week. Lastly, thanks again to Jose for doing such a great job with me!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mike F
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Discovery Dive!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time diving. There were 4 in our group ages 17-46. We were cruising via Carnival Magic. Arrived in Jamaica and took a taxi to Iberostar. Easy to find. We were checked in by the best desk clerk, Mary. Everything was ready and fast. Took a 20min classroom orientation then 30 min in the pool learning the basics. Jose was the best instructor!! He took great care to all of us explaining in detail everything we needed to feel safe and comfortable. We than rode a short boat ride out to the reef. Dive was about 30min total. Felt very safe the entire time. Jose was with us guiding and checking on us all the way. Would recommend this company to anyone!!

Visited May 2013